Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 4

everyone was quiet when i came down stairs for breakfast the next morning. only edward acualy knew what was up with me. i sighed and went to the kitchen to see esme had made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. i smiled. it all smelt so good. but i would have to go hunt tonight.

       "hey." i said sitting down cause my plate was already set on the table. she smiled at me. "good morning. how did you sleep?" i tenced up and i reconized she relized her mistake. we were both quiet for a while.

        when i finished my breakfasti went and washed my dish. "thanks for making breakfast." i told her breaking the silence. she smiled at me. "no problem." i went to the living room to see edward and jasper by alice's side. she looked like she was having a vison. "whats going on?" i asked and alice came back to reality. "the wolves are coming. they know about you and need to ask you a few questions." alice said. i groned. "yo have got tobe kidding me. they are so annoying." i said sitting down on the couch. "you already meet them?" jasper asked confused. i nodded. "ya. remember when i went down to la push? well i sorta ran into them down by the beach. they started saying stuff like the cullens and them had a deal then i said 'what if i'm not with the cullens' then they said they would kill me and they are just so annoying. tho they smell pretty good imust say." they looked at me like i had three heads. "what? oh ya, i havnt told you guys yet." "told us what?" rosalie asked. i looked around to see everyone in the room. "well animals smell like heven to me and humans smell like wet dog. i think it has to be because of my gift." they nodded and i looked back at alice.

           "so when are they coming?" she looked thoughtful. "in about thirty minutes." i nodded. "came i takea shower?" i asked. alice smiled and grabed my hand then draged me upstairs. "i went shopping for you when you wwent back to sleep. what do you think?" she showed me her closet and showed me the clothes she got me. they wernt exacly my style. i quickly ran out of the room, down the stairs, to the living room, and hid behind edwards legs. dont let her torture me! he laughed and put a hand on my shoulder. everyone was still her and looked at us confused. alice came down a few seconds after me. "whats wrong?" she asked. edward chuckled but tried to cover it up with a cough which was a really stupid atempt because vampires cant cough. stupid. "hey." edward said defincivly. i just laughed. "come on, i have the perfect outfit for you to wear." she said grinning. i looked around then turned towards esme slightly. "esme which window would you not mind getting brocken when i jump out of it?" i asked kindly. emmett started laughing loudly and rosalie smiled and edward chuckled. jasper was trying to hide his smile.

          "i think she likes all of her windows so come on." alice said grabing my hand and starting to pull me upstairs. i started acting dramatic. "no! i wont go without a fight! help! she's gonna torture me!!" by now everyone was laughing and i was at the top of the stairs. i yelled one final help before getting pushed into alices room. she handed me some pants and a light pink spaggettii strap shirt that goes down to my waist. i sighed in defiete and went and took a shower.

            when i was done i got dressed and looked in the merria. "here's you'r bag." alice said and opened the door a little to give it to me. i took it and opened it to get my brush when i saw my cleanclothes at the very bottem of it. i quickly locked the door, cause i knew alice would see what i was doing, then got out my short shorts, but not short enough to make me look like a slut,and my red, silk, spaggettii strap shirt then took off alice's clothes and put mine on. "no, take them off." alice said through the door. i laughed and brushed my hair. i then took my black convers out of my backpack and put them on. "i win!" i shouted happily (i dont know if thats evena word lol). i picked up alice's clothes and my bag then opened the door and handed the clothes to alice, who pouted. i just laughed agian. "i'll go shopping with you next time to pick out my own clothes ok?" i said smileing. she instintly brightend up and draged me down stairs. "whats up with all the dragging? you'r gonna make my arm come off." i mumbled under my breath but alice just ignored it.

           we got down to the living room to see everyone waiting around ready to go. "i wasnt in the shower that long was i?" i asked no-one in particular. "no put sceaming can take up some time." edward said smileing. "if you saw the clothes you would to." i mumbled and emmett started laughing while alice chose to ignore my comment. "so is everyone ready to leave?" carlisle asked amusment writen all over his face. i sighed but nodded and we left.

            we went to a clearing and saw seven large wolfs there. we stoped a few feet away from them. "i'll have to transalate for them." edward said. i shook my head. "no. i'm not talking untill one of them turn human." i said. i heard a few wolves growl but i just shrugged it off. "when they turn human they turn back naked." edward said. i rolled my eyes. "stage fright?" i asked the one that looked to be the leader of them. emmett chuckled and the leader guy growled. "he said thats never gonna happen." edward said. "then i guess i might as well get back. i got better things to do then argue with a dog." io said starting to turn around but the wind blew and the wolves sent hit me full on. i locked every mucle in my body. god they smell so good. i saw edward tence. "jasper." he said and jasper put a hand on my sholder and instintly i felt a little better but their sent was still there and i couldnt concentrate enough to make the wind blow the other way. "whats going on?" edward asked, but i knew it was the leader guy asking. "none of your buisness sam." edward said. so sam had to be the leader. the leader with stage fright.

           my throut was burning for their blood and i knew if i didnt get away soon or they didnt i would be having wolf legs for lunch. "we'll reschedule for tonight." i said then ran off fast to hunt before i did somthing i would regreat.