Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 23

we left and they showed me the way around the school. i got a lot of weird stares but my roomates and their friend and girlfriends always snaped at them if they stared too long. i smiled. im gonna have some great friends. "well who do we have here?" a voice asked. i looked over to see a blonde girl with two brunetts. they were looking at me. "can i help you?" i asked.

everyone bared their teeth at them. passbyers stoped to watch. one of the brunetts eyes widened. "sassy her gifts are unbelivable." the brunnett said to the blonde. sassy eyes me. "what are her gifts?" she asked. the brunnett was fixxing to answer. i cant let her tell. without thought i growled and jumped on the brunett, tackleing her to the ground. the sky started to get dark.

sassy jumped away as me and brunnett kept rolling over and over all over the place, punching and scratching. it started to rain and lightening and thunder sounded. i was on top of of her now and started to punch her in the face over and over and over agian. "stupid bitch!" she screamed and rolled us over and started punching me. i looked up at the sky and she gasped at me. i made lightening come down and hit her square in the back. she screamed in pain and rolled off me. i quickly got up, breathing hard. i grabed her by the collor of her shirt and statred her in the eyes. "if you tell anyone about my powers, i'll make sure it kills you next time do you understand me?" i growled low so only she could hear me. she nodded quickly. "good." i said the droped her.

i wiped the back of my hand across my lips then pulled it away to see blood. she had busted my lip open and i'm sure i was going to have quiet a few bruises. "what is going on here!"a voice shouted. i looked up to see mr jinkins. he looked at the brunnett then at me. "both of you. in my office. now!" the brunnett slowly got up and looked at me scared. the back of her shirt had abig hole in it from where the lightening had hit her. when we gotto his office we all sat down.

"would you mind telling me what happened out there?" he asked. "she was fixxing to tell everyone my powers." i exsplained. he raised an eyebrow. "you started fighting because she was fixxing to tell everyone that you can comtrol the weather?" he asked confused. i bit my bottom lip and looked down. "you mean you dont know her other powers?" the brunnett asked shocked.

my head snaped up quickly to look at her as he looked at her confused. "what other powers?" she looked at me and smirked then looked at the head master. "she can make vampire wemon have babies if she wants." mr jinkins looked at me shocked. i quickly got up and punchwed her so hard i heard her neck crack and she fell on the floor. "mrs cullen!" mr jinkins yelled. i sat back down.

"what? she'll be back up in a few minutes." after fifteen minutes she slowly got back up and sat back down while rubing her neck. "i'm going to have to call both of your parents. cassy, olivea, i exspacted better from both of you." he let us go after calling both of are parents and exsplaining what happened to them because are parents wouldnt be here until tomorow.

as i was walking back to my dorm i got a lot of weird stares. i didnt even know where i was going! then i saw jason with a few other people. i slowly walked over to him. "umm jason?" him and his friends looked over at me. now that i got a closer look i saw they were trying to beat him up. i glared at them. "you know i killed someone from the volturi. i could easly do the same to all of you." i growled then looked back at jason. "umm i kinda need your help. i dont remember the way to our dorm." i told him. he nodded and walked away from the guys and started leading me back to the dorm.

"why did they want to beat you up?" i asked him. no-one was around. "because i'm a fallen angel." i looked up at him. a cute fallen angel. he raised his eyebrow at me. "what?" i asked. "i'm cute?" i blushed. did i say that out loud?! he laughed. "no. i can read minds." i blushed even more. he laughed agian. "shut up." he smiled at me then it faded. "why did you beat cassy up?" i sighed. well he did answer my question. so i told him about everything. about finding my mom. my step dad. the vouturi. seth. everything.

we had sat down sometime dureing my story. "wow." he said. i nodded. i looked up at the sky. "its getting late. most likely my whole family is gonna be here tomorow. i'm not looking forward to it." we both laughed and got up and went to our dorm. i changed into my pjs the got in bed and quickly went to sleep.

the next morning i woke up refreshed. i took a quick shower the changed into a dark blue dress and dark blue flats.

then i dried my hair, which had gotten a little longer, then curled it. after that i put on a little lip gloss and a little eyes liner. alice would be so proud. just then i remembered that they'd be here today. i sighed and walked into the living room to see everyone there making out agian except jason. i rolled my eyes and sat down next to jason. "awww. it looked like olivea has a crush on jason!" derike cooed. i glared at him and took a vase and threw it at him. it hit him square in the face. "shut up derike." susan, his girlfriend, said.

jason put his arm around me. "ya. once she gets a little older then we'll give it a shot but she's only thirteen so shut up." jason said. i lokoed at him with a raised eyebrow. i was fixxing to ask him something when a knock on the door stoped me. tyler got it. "olivea its for you." he called. i got up to see a man in a suit. "i'm here to take you to the office. your family is here." i gulped. "just my parents or..all of them?" "all of them." i sighed. i'm going too die. good bye world! i'll miss you! not the volturi but other things! like mac and cheese and ice cream! good bye my yummy friends!! jason chuckled. "dromatic much?" he called to me. i picked up a little bouncy ball, dont know where that came from, and threw it at his head. right in the eye! yay me! ok time to quiet stalling. i squared and followed the man in the suit to the office to my death.