Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 15

by the time degrassi went off my mac and cheese was done. i thanked esme and went to the kitchen and started eating, all while thinking about seth. i wanted to see him. it was killing me not being able to see him. "i can drive you to the trity line if you want olivea." i jumped at the sound of edwards voice. i looked up at him. "from there i'm sure you could find his house." i was suprised. "really?" i asked hopeful. he nodded. i jumped up and hugged him then raced to my room while calling for alice and rose.

"what is it?" they asked as they walked in my room to see me in the closet. "edwards takeing me to see seth but i dont know what to wear." i wined as i continued looking for something. they smiled. "go take a shower and let us deal with your clothes." alice said. i smiled my thanks to them then rushed to the bathroom.

when i got out of the shower i wraped my towel around me then got another one and wraped it around my hair. i wiped the steam off the mirrea then started brushing my teeth. had they found me something to wear? what was i going to say to him? would he want to see me? all these thoughts went through my mind as i rinced my mouth out then opened the bathroom door a little and looked out. i didnt see anyone in the hall so i quickly ran to my room and threw my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket.

i looked at alice and rose exspectantly and they smiled at me and held out a spagetti strap blue dress that would go to my knee's when it was on me. "its beautiful!" i yelled and they laughed. my face fell as a thought accured to me. "what is it?" rose asked. "i dont have any shoes for it." rose and alice smiled at each other and alice brought out a pair of blue high heels in my size. "you exspect me to wear tho's?" i asked in disbalife.

they nodded. "i'll break my neck!" they shook their heads then helped me get dressed then straightened my hair and put a little eyeliner on me and some light pink gloss. someone kill me! after that was over they put the high heels, aka my death, on my feet then helped me stand up. it took a whole hour with a lot of tripping on my part before i could acualy walk in them.

i looked in the mirrea one final time then let alice and rosealie walk me down the stairs. "how do i look?" i asked birdy and esme. they looked at me and smiled. "you look absolutly beautful olivea." esme said and birdy nodded in agreement. i smiled at them and blushed. you know, after being raped so many times you'd think i couldnt blush anymore. oh well. "thanks." edward, emmett, jasper, and carlisle walked in then and their eyes widend.

i became nervause. "what? do i look bad?" i asked looking down at myself. "n-no. its just that...well we've never seen you in a dress before." emmett said. i smiled. "ya well its kinda hard to wear a dress when your always on the run." i joked.

"are you ready?" edward asked. i nodded and we started walking towards the door but jasper stoped us. "umm i think you should hold on to this. it already has are numbers programed into it." he said and handed me a cell phone. i looked down at it to relize it was a dark blue nokia 5300. i looked back up at him with a huge smile on my face and huged him tightly. "thanks dad." i said. he quickly wraped his arms around me. "your very welcome." i unwraped my arms and smiled and waved at everybody then edward and i left.

we drove for about twenty minutes until he came to a stop. we must be at the treaty line. i looked at him and smiled. "thank you for doing this edward. it really means a lot." he smiled back at me. "your welcome. your thoughts were on him so much i thought i would go crazy." i giggled then opened the door and got out. i watched as he drove off then turned and started walking.

i walked for about ten minutes before i saw houses. thank god! my feet are killing me! now i just have to find out which one is his. i sighed and took in a few deep breaths. which one smells better? i looked towards a house that had a small garden by the porch with steps leading up to it. i smiled and started walking towards it. it seemed homey. i knocked on the door i got there and i women that looked to be in her early twenties opened the door.

as soon as she saw me she yelled, "seth! get your lazy butt down here! your girlfriend is here!" i heard something brake and seth quickly came running down the stairs as the women walked away. he quickly grabed my hand and pulled me in, shut the door behind me, then draged me up the stairs to his room.

when we were in the room he shut the door then grabed me and gave me a bone crushing hug. i quickly huged him back. god it felt good to be in his arms agian. "i missed you." i whispered agianst his neck. he held me to him tighter. "i missed you too olivea."

after ten minutes of standing there holding on to each other for dear life i pulled away. he looked at me confused. "sorry," i said takeing my shoes off and sitting on his bed. "but my feet are killing me." he smiled and sat next to me and pulled my feet up to his lap and started messageing then. i smiled at him. "you dont have to do that."

"i know but i want to." i smiled more and looked him over. i just noticed he didnt have a shirt on. and i had been pushed up agianst that chest. i bit my bottom lip, blushing. "what is it?" he asked confused. "nothing." he rolled his eyes and i pulled my feet away and sat up. "so who was that girl downstairs?" i asked curiase.

"leah? she's my sister." my eyebrow raised. "i didnt know you had a sister." he shruged. "she can get really annoying." i giggled. he smiled and moved some hair out of my eyes. i blushed and looked at him. he was stareing at me intintly. and i couldnt help but do the same to him. for a fifteen year old he sure did have some mucles. i know i may be young but any sane girl cant help but imagen her nails clawing down his back and how it'd feel to have him in her bed.

before i knew what i was doing i had straddled him and was kissing him desperitly. he quickly responded by wraping his arms around my waist and kissing me back. my hands tangled in his hair as he started kissed down my neck to my sensitive spot where he lightly bit it. i couldnt have stoped the moan that escaped my lips even if i wanted to.

i could feel his arosale threw his pants and my dress wasnt really helping. his hands slowly slide down to my knee's then up and under my dress to my thys where he stoped. we were both breathing hard as we looked into each other's eyes.

"i'm sorry." i said. i hadnt ment to, but when i spoke i spoke with a voice that made me sound older. it kinda sounded....sexy? "its fine." he said try to calm down his breathing. i could help it, heck i didnt even know why i did it, but i leaned down to his neck and started sucking on it.

when i finally pulled away i relized i left avery noticable hicky. i blushed. "what is it?" he asked. i looked around the room for a mirrea and saw one on the other side of his bed on his night stand. i leaned over which caused him to fall all the way back so he was laying on his back. "sorry." i said again as i grabed the mirrea. he smiled at me. "you apolagise too much." he said as i gave hime the mirrea to inspect the hicky. when he was done he looked at me with a smik. "my turn."