Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 12

i awoke in a dark place. i tried to get up but couldnt as i relised my arms and feet were chained agianst the wall. i contined strugleing to get out of the chains but i couldnt. i stoped whe i heard a loud cracking noise and tried covering my eyes as light flooded the room. looking around i noticed i was in a dungen. the walls were brick and there was a metal bed against the wall at the side of the room. i looked at who opened the dooor and glared at Aro. "where am i?" i growled. he chuckled and came forward with his mate right behind him. "where do you think you are olivea?" he asked with a fake smile. i rolled my eyes. "what do you want with me?" i asked. his smile went away and he looked at his mate and nodded. she slowly steped forward and knelt before me. "please. just let me have one." she whimpered. my eyes widened as i relized what she was asking and i quickly shook my head. "no!" i screamed and started trying to get out of the chains agian. she bite her lip and looked at aro. he nodded. she looked at me and got close to my throut. i knew what she was going to do. "i will never let you use my blood to have a child!" i screamed and i'm sure it eachoed all thro italy as a thounder storm started. but she bite down on my nect anyway and i screamed from the pain.

edwards pov

alice had had a vison that the voltria was going to take olivea so as soon as i heard her scream for help we all came to italy. now we just have to find where they would hide her. "i will never let you use my blood to have a child!" a shout echoed over italy and we quickly started running to find the sorce of it. but of course for us, we just had to run into one of the voltria's vampires. they smirked at us and after a few minutes of alice threatening them they took us to Aro.

we waited for aro to come for a few mintues before he entered with his mate right behind him. i clenched my fist and grinded my teeth together as i saw what his mate had done to olivea. but thanks to it i had also seen how to get to where they were keeping olivea. now all we had to do was wait until they let us go. just great.

olivea's pov

about an hour afterAro and his matehad left one of the new voltria vampires came in and locked the door behind him. i narrowed my eyes at him. he smirked and came too close for my likeing. 'hurry edward' i thought to myself as he riped my shirt off. i shut my eyes tight, knowing ful well what was going to happen.

after about two hours he finaly stoped. he put his clothes back on and looked at me, not bothering to put my clothes on but just letting me hang there. he shut the door behind him and as soon as i knew he couldnt hear me i started crying. the tears just fell like a waterfals. i wanted my clothes on. i wanted to crawl over to the corner and hide. hide from everything and wait for someone to come rescue me. i continued to cry as i heard a loud bang and a lot of yelling then it sounded like people running then the door flew opened and there stud edward, alice, jasper, carlisle, esme, rosalie, emmett and....seth.

they all stared at me in horror. seth was the first to move and he quickly came towards me and broke the chains makeing me fall to the ground helplessly. he quickly took off his jacket and wraped it around me and brought me to his chest and murmered soothing words to me as i cried into his chest. 'edward get me out of here'. i thought to edward. "we need to leave." edward said. everyone agreed and we quickly left, seth not letting me go for a second.