Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 3

when i finished eating i washed my dishes then me and alice went into the living room were everyone was. everyone looked up at me with exspretionless faces and i looked down. maybe it was a mistake to come. "no it wasnt. everyones just shocked." edward said. i looked up and saw everyone looking confused. man these people sure do change emotions fast.

            i heard edward chuckle but he stayed quiet. i acidentley yawned and blushed. i heard alice laugh. "come on you came go to sleep in mine and jaspers room." she said smileing. "but i'm not ti.." i got cut off with another yawn. she smiled at me. "ok maybe just a little." i mumbled.

            she lead me to her and jaspers room. she ended up tucking me in bed. "i'll be back in a little while. you go ahead and go to sleep." i nodded and rolled over on my side and soon fell asleep. guess i was tireder then i thought.

alices pov

                 i closed the door quietly and went downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen around the table. i went and sat down beside jasper. "ok, what are we going to do with her?" carlisle asked. "i'm keeping her." i told him, thretening anyone to say differantly. "i agree with alice." jasper said. "yes lets keep her." esme said happily. carlisle nodded. "hell ya!." emmett shouted smileing. "shh! she's sleeping." i told him. "i'm up for it." edward said. we all turned to rosalie. she looked like she was in thought. "rosalie!" edward snaped. she came out of her little trance. "huh? oh i think she should stay." carlisle nodded. "ok we all agree. she's staying." i smiled.

         "theres one more thing we have to disguss." edward said. we all looked at him. "and what is that?" carlisle asked. "her powers. we have to agree not to make her use them unless she wants to." i took a glance at rosalie then back at edward. "you'r right. i dont want my daughter doing anything she dosnt want to do." everyone nodded. even rosalie.

         i was fixxing to go to my room and lay in bed with olivea when edward tenced and i heard olivea start talking in her sleep. "no..please...stop." she started to cry. i looked at edward to see his face had nothing on it but pure horrer. "edward whats going on?" i asked. she started crying harder and edwards face just kept getting worse. then i heard her scream loudly and i was up the stairs and by her side in no time. she was covered in sweat and breathing hard.

         she looked around then pulled her legs up to her chest and wraped her arms around them and started to cry more. i wraped my arms around her. "whats wrong?" i whispered to her.

oliveas pov

         "whats wrong?" alice asked. i tenced up remembering my dream. everything steven did afer my mom got put in the nut wourd. and i just started crying more. i could never forget.