Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 2

i woke up on somthing soft and i could hear whispers not that far away. how much longer?" i could tell it was the women that stuttered in the forest. she must be with the man who opened the door for me. "i dont know. i cant see anything but i can see all at the same time. its so confusing." alice said. i sat up and cleared my throught letting them know i was up.

      they were all at my side in second. "whats happened?" alice asked worriedly. "what are their names?" i asked avoiding the question. "oh how silly of us. my names is carlise and this is my wife esme. this is my son edward. my daughter rosaile and her mate emmet. and my son jasper and you already know alice." they waved or said hi as they were called out. i nodded and grabed my bag and headed for the door.

"wait! where are you going?" i turned around to see it was jasper talking. "i dont know. i cant stay in one place to long. the volturi is after me." i saw them stiffen and alice and rose growled. "why would they want you?" esme asked. i looked away. i didnt want to tell them i was i half vampire or tell them about my powers. edward? i looked at him slightly. i know you'r a mind reader. please dont tell them anything. he nodded slightly. thank you. i looked back esme. "please dont ask me cause i dont want to l..." i fell. god i was weak. i needed blood. "edward."

      "already on it." he answered me. jasper picked me up bridle style and i automaticly wraped my arms around him neck. he set me down on the couch. just then edward came in with a cup of blood and handed it to me but jasper quickly took it away and i quickly snatched it back and downed it. "a/b negitive?" edward nodded. i felt like i was going to throw up but i didnt. to regulare vampires humans smell deliciase but to me they smell terible. i perfure animals. i think its because of my gift. "thanks." i handde him the cup and sat up and streched. everyone was looking at me weird. "what?" i asked. "why did you just drink...blood?" jasper asked. "long story." i told him getting up. "we have time." he said. isighed. "you'r not going to let it go are you?" he shook his head. "no." i sighed agian. "the less you know the safer you are."

i grabed my bag and headed for the door agian but alice stoped me. i could tell if she was human she would be crying. i could tell thats what she wanted to do. so i put my hand on her cheek and a tear rolled down her cheek. soon fallowed by a few more. she wiped her cheek and looked at her hand then at me shocked. i gave her a small smile and removed my hand then walked out of the house."

edwards pov
"alice?" i couldnt see into ether of their minds just then. she had tears on her face. and they were from her? "alice?" i asked agian confused. just then everyone eles saw the tears. "how....?" rosalie asked. alice wiped away the tears and looked at the door. jasper was by her side. "i'm going to find her. i'll leave with her if thats what it takes to stay with her." and with that she left to go find her daughter, jasper not that far behind her. "what happened?" carlisle asked aftwer a few minutes of silence. "i have no idea."

olivea's pov
i was walking down a street lost in thought. i didnt regreat showing them a little piece of my power. i heard a growl making me come back to reality. i smelled the air. werewolf. shit. the whole place smelled of it. i just ignored it. maybe they'll just leave me alone. i saw a sigh that sai la push. cool name. i walked a way for a while untill i got to a beach. i walked along the shore of the water just relazing untill a group of guys and one girl came up to me. "uhh..hi?" i asked. "what are you doing on are land?" the guy at the front spat at me. i smifed. werewolf. "i'm at the beach duh. you a werewolf not blind." i told him passing them. they were fallowing me. i stoped and looked out at the sunset. "can i help you with somthing?" i asked them. "yes there is. you can get off are land. the cullens and i have an agreement. vampires arnt allowed on are land." the guy i'm guessing to be the leader said.

                  i shruged. "whats that got to do with me?" i asked emotionless. "you'r a vampire." he spat at me. "but who said i was with the cullens?" "then we kill you." i shruged. "ok. but first i'm hungry." i saw them stiffen. "oh my god! i didnt say i was hungrey for blood. to be truthfull mac and cheese sounds so good right now (sorry its just what i'm craving lol)." i said anoyed. "as if a vampire would want human food." he spat agian. i turned around and glared at him. "for crying out loud i'm twelve. i'v been in more fights with vampires and wereolfs alike in the last year then you have in you'r whole life. i'v never killed a human, and i crave mac and cheese. now if you'll exscuse me, i'm going to get me some you stupid dog." i spat at him. he looked shocked but quickly recovered. i walked away before he could say anything.

stupid stupid werewolfs. i can to a spot were it was just filled with werewolf sent. this must be a trity line or somthing. i saw alice and jasper coming towards me as soon as i came over it. alice hugged me quickly. "if you go i go with you." she whispered to me. "and so do i." jasper said. i smiled. "i'm hungry." alice quickly let me go. "for what? whatever you want we'll get it." she said quickly. "mac and cheese." i said grinning. she picked me up and ran me to the house. everyone was there. she finally put me down. "i can walk you know." i told her smileing. "ya ya. i'm gonna go make you'r food." then she ran off. "i can make it myself." i yelled after her but she didnt listen.

                  i rolled my eyes the turned to jasper looking him up and down. hmmm.....ya if her ever hurt alice i'm sure i could take him. just then edward started laughing. "what?" jasper asked. "i wouldnt hurt alice if i were you jasper." he said laughing. jasper looked confused. "what?" he asked agian. "you had a twelve year old sizing you up dude. so if you ever hurt alice you'll have to deal with her. she said she could take you." jasper smirked as emmett laughed with edward. "i wouldnt be to sure of that." he told me. i raised my eyebrown at him. "i'm sure if i could kill that guy from the volturi i could deal with you." i told him smirking back. everyone stoped laughing and stared at me with wide eyes. "what?" i asked. i didnt like being stared at. "you didnt kill somone from the volturi. look at you. you have no musle." emmett said. i rolled my eyes. "people arnt always as they apper to be. i thought a coven of vampires would know that." i said like it was obviase.

                "you have no proof." he said smirking. i turned around and raised my shirt up showing them the scar on my back from the fight. i heard them gasp the i pulled my shirt back down and turned around to face them smirking. "that proof enough? that was my newest scar." they looked shocked. "what? you didnt see the others? the scar you saw was the biggest one." their acting like they've never seem a scar before but i know thats not true cause jasper has them all over.

                   "how did you get them?" rosalie asked. "i fought with vampires who wanted to use my powers and i fought with werewolfs who wanted to get ride of my powers." they looked confused. i took a deep breath. "i'm a half vampire half human. my powers kept me from killing alice when i was born by making me be born like a normal human would and my powers make me grow like a normal human. i stop growing when i turn seventeen." they all had wide eyes and their mouths open. "ok you'r foods ready." alice yelled to me. i waved at them and went into the kitchen. oh my god!! its my mac and cheese!! yay!! i ran to the table were my food was and started eating. alice was sitting right beside me like she wanted to ask me a question.

           "whats wrong?" i asked her. "uh...i...i wanted to know. when did i go into the nut house. and why." i sighed. i knew this was going to come sooner or later. "you went into the nut house when i was nine and on my eleventh birthday you broke out and came to see me. thats when the picture from the locket was taken. then you left and i never saw you agian. you were still human when you came to see me. i spent every day and night after that trying to find you." i took another breath. "and you went into it because you told a girl you thought was you'r friend what i was. you did everything to try and prove it but after a while she called the nut house and you went in." she nodded. we were silent for a while untill she broke the silence. "what is you'r power?" i knew the rest of them were listening now to. i sighed. they have a right to know.

               "i can let vampire wemen have babies with just a drop of my blood. a baby for each drop. somtimes there turn out to be twins with just one drop. i can also turn a vampire human if they have been a vampire for a hundered years but i never do. i wont mess with faite or destiny. i can also controle the wether." the whole house was silent. "thats why the voltrui is after you isnt it?" she asked. i nodded. "ya. they found out about my girf and asked me to join them. i turned them down. but you know how they are. if we cant have you, no-one can." i laughed but there was no humer in it. i hope no-one in this house will try to make me use my powers.