Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 5

i ran and ran untill i smelt a montian lion not that far off. i ran after it, letting my instincts take over and takled it and broke its neck fast so it wouldnt feel the pain. then i quickly sunk my teeth in its neck and drank it dry.

when i was finished i just droped it and started running back to the house. i didnt know how long i had run for but i guess it was quiet a few miles. when i was about halfway home i started waking. i just wanted to take my time. when you'r a vampire things go by to fast. i just wanted to slow down.

     i made it home about sun down. "where have you been?" alice demanded. "i went hunting." i told her. "it took you this long?" she exslamed. "i went out a few miles then i walked back. sorry it took so long." she sighed. "i would make you go to you'r room but you dont have you'r own yet." she said. "acually," edward said. "we had one cleaned out for her. do you want to see it?" he asked the last part. i smiled and nodded. "sure." i followed him upstairs to a room. he opened the door for me and the room was perfect. it had white walls and was big. it had a window that showed the woods and the little river near by. "wow." edward chuckled. "so i take it you like it?" i walked in the room more and spun around. "like it, i love it." i suddenly stoped and looked at him. "edward....." i said and looked down. "dont worry i wont tell. thats you'r own buisness and if you want them to know then you'll tell them." he said. i looked up at him and smiled. "thanks." he smiled back and nodded then left me to get used to the room.

     i went to the window and opened it and breathed in the night air when i hear a knock on the door. "come on olivea, its time to go see them agian." emmett said. i groaned and turned to look at him. "oh i have a great idea." i said taking his hand and draging in down stairs. "alice!" i called when we got to the living room. everyone was there. "how good are you at dressing people up?" she grinned. "i'm great at it. why?" suddenly she looked like she was having a vison and edwadr busted out laughing. "cause i want you to try to make emmett look like me so i dont have to go. so you need to makehim shorter, i'm sure we could cut off a little of his legs, then you have to make his way cuter so he looks like me then..." "hey!" emmett exclamed. he acuallylooked kinda scared. i laughed. "i'm just playing emmett." he sighed in relife. "thank god." he said. i laughed agian. "i know. it would be impossible to make you look as cute as me." i said letting go of his hand and standing next to alice. "hey! i am way cuter then you." he said. i rolled my eyes. "keep telling you'r self that buddy." i said. rosalie laughed. "so when do we have to go?" i asked. "right now so come on." alice said grabing my hand and pulling me outside.

     me and emmett fought the entire way to the clearing. "you arnt even half as cute as me." i said. "ya right. i'm way cu...." "guy!" edward exsclamed. we looked at him and he was looking at us like we were crazy then i looked over to see the wolves who seemed to hear a little bit of are conversation. "i'm way cuter then you." i mumbled to emmett then went over to edward before emmett could say anything back. i faced the wolves. "like i said last time, i'm not talking to any of you unless one of you turn human." i said crossing my arms over my chest. the leader guy, sam, sort of nodded his head and a girl came out of the bushes. she looked like she was in her twentys or somthing. she was wearing pants and a shirt. "i'm emily." she said. i nodded. "olivea. i beleave we met at the beach." she nodded. "what do you want to ask?" i asked bored already. "what kind of blood do you drink?" edward asked. i knew the qestion was from one of the wolves. "animal blood. human blood is disgusting to me." i heard one of the wolves growl. "so you'v drunk huamn blood before?" edward/one of the wolves asked. i nodded. "yes but only cause i was so weak and cause the human offered. i perfer animal blood to anything. it taste much better then human blood." i heard another wolf growl. "you lie." edward/a wolf said. i rolled my eyes. "no i'm not. i'm only half vampire but thats not really the reason i perfer animal blod over human blood. i think it has somthing to do with my gift." i said shrugging. "what is you'r...gift?" emily asked. i tenced. "my gift isnt open for discussion." i said firmly. i wasnt fixxing to tell them about my gift. "why not?" edward/a wolf asked. "cause i dont have to." i snaped. some of the wolves growled. "if there arnt anymore questions thar dont involve my girt i'm going to go home."i said, sweping my eyes over all of them but stoping on a tan wolf. "how did you become a half vampire?" edward/a wolf asked. i sighed and looked at all off the wolves agian. "listen carfully cause i'm only going to exsplan it once. now there are these things called sperm banks where men, unlike you'r selves, go and give there sperm where the people ingect it into a women. my father was a vampire and he had a bet with another vampire that if his sperm could get a human girl pregnate then he would get the next huamn him and his friend captured all to himself. nine months later i was in the world and luckly so was my mother. you see normal half vampire usually chew their way out of their mothers stomach, killing their mother in the prosess. but thanks to my gift, i was born and age like a normal human. that is untill i hit seventeen, thats when i get frozeninto my immortality." i exsplaned. "so what is you'r gift?" edward/a wolf asked. "i have done told you i will not tell you what it is and if you asked me one more time i'll leave and not have another...visit, with you agian." i snaped. i heard sam growl and i growled right back at him. "somone better get your boy or i'll be having him for supper." i threatened. i looked up and saw the sky was getting really clowdy and it was starting to rain. i sighed and looked back at the wolves, not even bothering to make the rain go away. "ugh! wet dog smell." rosalie complaned. i just rolled my eyes and yawned. 'if you'r all done with you'r qestions i would like to get my daughter home so she can sleep." alice said. "as if she can even really sleep." edward/a wolf said.my eyes narrowed and a shot of lightening landed right in fron of the wolves, making them jump back. "watch what you say mut. next time i wont miss." i growled.

     i could feel my eyes starting to close then i went into complete darkness. these last few days have been to much drama.