Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 10

seth's pov
i watched her black out and i tried to get up but fell down. i had lost to much blood. all i could do was helplessly watch as they tried to wake her up as my blood continued flowing. olivea you better be ok.

olivea's pov
everything was dark. i couldnt hear or see anything. i just felt a little presure here and there ever once in and while. all i could worry about was seth. he must have been what i was drinking. i felt so guilty. 'edward!!" i yelled as loud as i could in my head, seeing as i couldnt move my body at all. "make sure seth is ok!" i heard something brake and soud slowly started comeing back to me but i still couldnt talk or move. "carlisle help me with seth!" edward yelled. "no! he's helping my daughter!" alice yelled. i heard a growl it took me a few seconds to relize it came from me. silence answered it then edward spoke up. "she told me to make sure he was ok and thats exacly what i'm doing."

after a few hours things sorta calmed down. i still couldnt talk or move but it calmed down. alice sat on one side or me while edward sat on theother and jasper sat in a chair looking at alice in despare knowing there was nothing he could do for her. everything was still completely black. 'edwrad?' i asked softly in my head. i felt the bed move then there was a hand strokeing my hair. "yes?" he whispered. i heard alice gasp and grabed my hand and everyone was suddenly in the room. 'i'm so scared edward.' i whispered in my head and i felt him pick me up slightly and hold me in his arms like a brother comforting his little sister. "its gonna be ok olivea. i promise." he whispered and i felt a few tears roll down my cheek but i couldnt move to whipe them away. "is she ok?" alice asked, paniced. "she's fine." edward asured her and continued strokeing my hair sofly.

seth's pov
i watched him holding her wishing i could be the one to comfort her. edward looked up at me with understanding eyes and motioned for me to come over. i did as he told and he slowly got up and i replaced his spot, wraping my arms around her tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her, and kissed the top of her head. "its gonna be ok olivea." i whispered to her and i felt her stir then very slowly opened her eyes.

as soon as she opened her eyes she looked at me. an emotion crossed her eyes but i couldnt tell what it was. she rolled onto her side and wraped her arm around me and snugled into my chest and went to sleep. her heart beat was back to normal and she looked like an angel. i kissed the top of her head again and held her as she slept through the night.