Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 7

seths pov
i ran back to la push. wow. that bite. i always thought it would hurt if a vampire bite you. olivea said it was supposed to but her bite brought nothing but insane pleasure. which is tottally wrong cause she's only twelve. i shook my head and walked up the steps to my front door and walked in to see sam and leah and my mother. "where have you...." he stoped talking and wrinkled up his nose. "you were with the vampires?" it was more of a statment then a question but i nodded. "why?" his eyes traveled to my neck and his eyes went wide. "what the hell!" he shouted. leah looked where his eyes were and her eyes went wide too. "what?" i asked confused. leah draged me over to a mirra and showed me my neck. there was a scar from the bite mark. i wasnt really repulsed by it. instead i smiled. "why are you smileing?! you were bitten!" leah shouted. my mother was over in a second. "do what!" she asked looking at my neck. "i let her bite me." i said. the whole room went silent and they looked at me like i had grown four heads. i rolled my eyes and went to my room and layed on my bed. i wasnt really mad that she gave me that scar. i acually liked it. i feel asleep dreaming about olivea.

olivea's pov
i woke up to see edward in my room. "what are you doing in here?" i asked, still half way asleep. "you'r room smells like werewolf." he said. shit. i made sure not to think about last night. "did you think its cause i met up with a werewolf and his sent was on me and it came into the room with me?" i asked and looked at a clock. "edward!" i screamed. he jumped, startled. "what?" i pointed to the clock. "you woke me up at five thirty! are you crazy!?" i screamed. he shrugged and walked out of my room. i looked at the door dumbfound untill i got up and went down to the kitchen where evryone as. "hey." alice said smiling when i walked in. i gave her a small smile and yawned. "hey." i looked at edward to see him smirking. "hey esme?" i asked. "ya?" i walked over to her. "do you have a frying pan you want to get rid of?" i asked. she thought for a minute them went and got a frying pan and brought it to me. "ya right here why?" "can i barrow it?" i kept the plan out of my head. "sure." she handed it to me and i griped the handle tightly. "get over here edward." i said, letting the plan in my head. his eyes went wide and he backed up. "no way!" he shouted. the family looked at us confused. i smirked and ran towards himandhe took off running. "get back here fang boy!" i yelled. he stoped and looked at me confused. "fang boy?" i shrugged and raised the pan but he took off running agian. "whats with the vilance?" he shouted. i ran faster. "you woke me up at five thirty! i'm getting you back!"

about thirty minutes later i finally got him and hit him with the pan. of course it didnt hurt him and it dented the pan pretty bad but it sure did make me feel good. i hit him with it a few more times then let it drop. it didnt even look like a pan anymore. "edward! you broke esme's pan!" i shouted. he looked at me like i was crazy. "me? your the one who broke it!" he shouted. "ya but itbroke over your head so its you'r falt!" i shouted back. he shook him head and we both started laughing histaricly. "its still your falt!" i shouted while still laughing. i couldnt even move i was laughing so hard. "emmett!" i shouted while still laughing.. he was there in a second and looked at us weird. "what?" i took deep breaths but that only caused me to laugh more. "help me up." i said trying to controle my laughter. he shook his head and chuckled and took my hand and helped me up but when he let me go, i was laughing so hard, i fell agian. edward laughed harder. "shut up it not funny!" i shouted, still laughing. "whats with all the noise?" carlise asked coming down stairs. he looked at the old pan confused. "and what is that?" i laughed harder. "it was a pan but it kinda got dented when i hit edward with it." i said laughing. edward stud up still laughing. by now i had tears running down my cheeks and i was cluching my sides. breathing was getting hard to do because i was laughing so hard. carlisle helped me up and kept me up cause i'm sure if he let me go i would have fell agian. he helped me to the kitchen where everyone was looking confused. "what is with all the laughing?" rosalie asked. "she broke the pan...." edward started but went ino another laughing fit with me. "over his head." i finished for him. rosalie laughed. "why would you do that?" jasper asked confused. "he woke me up at five thirty." i said trying to controle my laughing. he smiled.

i finally quit laughing about thirty minutes later. the whole family was looking at me. "hey if you saw the way the pan looks now you would be laughing too." i said sitting down at the table next to jasper and alice.emmett chuckled and edward shook his head while everyone eles just smiled. "do we have any ice cream?" i asked. i was hungry. "you havnt had breakfast yet." alice said. i looked at her shocked. when she was still human me and her would always have ice cream for breakfast on fridays. today was friday. it was are own little terdition. how could she forget? "she dosnt remember anything from when she was human except her name." edward said. "what?" alice asked confused. "i can go get some ice cream." edward said. i shook my head and frowned. "no its ok. i'm not that hungry anymore." i said and got up from my seat and went up to my room and locked my door.

i sighed and sat on my bed and turned on my tv. i turned it to icarly. it was a good show. if you dont like it deal with it. i watched it for about ten minutes untill i heard somthing agianst my window. i go tup confused and opened my window and looked down at the ground to see seth. "what are you doing?" i whispered loudly. "just came to see you." he said. i raised an eyebrow. "why didnt you go to the front door?" i asked. "cause its so much funner this way." he said smiling. "what?" i asked but he had already started climbing up the side of the house to the window and hoped into my room. "nice room." i rolled my eyes. "thanks." he smiled at me then lokoed at the tv. "what are you watching?" i shrugged. "icarly." he lokoed at me confused. "icarly?" he asked confused. my eyes went wide. "you'v never heard of icarly?" he shook his head. i quickly grabed his hand and pulled him over to my bed and we sat down and watched icarly. "its not that bad." he said. i rolled my eyes. "i cant beleave you'v never heard of this show." i said. "well i'm a werewolf and we have to make sure vampires dont hurt people so its kinda hard to get to watch tv very much." he exsplaned. i nodded. thats understandable. i yawned. "you should get some more sleep." he said. i nodded and layed down. he started getting up but i quickly grabed his hand. my eyes were closing slowly. "will you stay with me?" i asked softly. he smiled. "of course." he layed in bed beside me and kissed my forehead. "good night. or day. whichever works." i laughed spftly and snuggled into his chest and feel asleep.

edwards pov
"whats wrong with her?" emmett asked. olivea had just walked upstairs and locked her door. i turned to alice. "what?" she asked. "its friday."i said. she nodded slowly. "ya. i know." i sighed and shook my head. poor olivea. i heard olivea turn on her tv and some show was on. "why was she so sad?" jasper asked. "cause alice didnt remember a terdition they always had." i said. alice looked at me confused. "what terdition?" i sighed. "the terdition where you have ice cream every friday for breakfast. the weeks were always horible so you told her that she could have ice cream breakfast. dont you remember?" she frowned and closed her eyes and leaned on jasper and started shaking. "how could i not remember somthing like that?" she asked, her voice cracking. "its ok." jasper said said softly. she shook her head. "no its not." i sudddenly made a face. "what?" rosalie asked me. "she's dreaming about seth." i said. she smiled and emmett made a disgusted face. "the mutt? what is she doing in the dream? killing him?" emmett asked hopfully. i wished. instaed in her dream she indeaded up biting him. and not in a 'i want to kill you' way. "i wish." i muttered and tried to block her thoughts. "then what is she doing?" emmett asked. "i think i have an idea." rosalie said then made smotching noises. "rose." emmett exsclamed shocked. "she has better taste then that right edward?" i looked away from him and i could praticly feel rosalies smirk on her face. "she's kissing him in her dream?!" emmett shouted. everyone was listening to us. "not exacly." i said. "what do you mean 'not exacly'?" carlise asked. "well she's more like...biting him." i whispered the last part. "do what?" esme said. she thought i meant in a killing way. "but not in a kiling way." i asured her. "then in what kind of way is she biting him?" jasper asked. ok this was enough. "i'm not telling you guys about her love life." i said. "i'm with edward. if she wants us to know she will tell us." carlisle said.

olivea's pov
the dream was wonderfull. i was in the woods with seth when i bite his neck just like i did last night, but them everything went dark and steven's face poped up. he was just laughing and laughing untill i sat up sweating in my bed.i looked around my room to see seth in bed next to me, he was asleep. i lightly moved some hair out of his face. he looked like a dark skinned angel. i went to kiss his cheek but he moved his face and my lips met his. i quickly pulled back to see his eyes wide. he was fixxing to say somthing but i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and looked at the door then back at him. he quickly got up and went to the window and jumped out right as there was a knock on the door. i quickly got up and went to my door and unlocked itand opened it. it was edward, alice, and jasper. "hey. did you guys want somthing?" i asked a little to fast. they eyed me suspiciasly. "ya we were justing coming up cause i wanted to know if you wanted to go get some ice cream." alice said looking down. i smiled at her. "i would love to." she looked up at me and smiled. "ok. go get your shoes on." i nodded and was fixxing to shut my door but edward spoke up. "can i come in and talk to you real fast?" no he couldnt. my whole room spelled like werewolf. more then it did this morning. "no you cant." i said fast. all three of them looked at me weirdly. "why not?" he asked confused. "because....my rooms a mess. my bra's are all over the place so you cant come in." i said fast then shut my door before they could say anything eles and sighde. i changed my clothes and put my shoes on then left my room and went downstairs to the living room where everyone was. why does everyone seem to be in the same room all the time?

"are you ready?" i asked alice. she nodded and rosalie stud up. "dont even think i'm going to miss you guys having the boy talk about her little boyfriend." she said. i blushed. "what are you talking about." she rolled her eyes. "you smell like werewolf and if it was because of yesterday then the smell would have worn off a little but it only seems stronger." everyone looked at me. "ok lets go." i said taking one of alice's and rosalies hands and dragging them out of the house to rosalies car and got in.

we ended up going to braums in port angelas. i had gottrn chocolate ice cream. "so are you going to tell us about seth?" rosalie asked. i blushed. "i dont know what you'r talking about." alice smiled. "come on, edward told us about how you bite him in you'r dream. and not in a killing way." she said. i blushed more. i am going to kill that jerk. "i wouldnt exacly say i like him. but he is kinda cute." i admited. rosalie smiled and alice claped. "tell me more." she said excitedly. i laughed. "can i tell you guys somthing and you not get mad or tell anyone?" i asked. they smiled and nodded. i sighd. "i bit him." their smiled went away. "do what? when?" alice asked. i sighed agian. "last night. you guys were so loud i couldnt sleep so i went for a walk. i saw seth and we started talking. his sent just smelled so good and he offered and i couldnt say no." i looked down ashamed. "wait hold up. he offered to let you bite him?" rosalie asked. i nodded. "wow. i guess he really did imprint on you." i nodded. "thats not even the weird part." "what do you mean?" alice asked confused. i licked my ice cream. "when i bit him, it didnt cause him pain like regular vampire bites." i said slowly, trying to word it right. "then what happened?" rosalie asked, leaning forward slightly. "well instead of causeing pain, it cause him pleasure." i admited. their eyes went wide. "well thats...uhhh...differant."