Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 16

after about an hour we both had a lot of hickys, but mine stood out more concidering i was whiter then him.i had about twelve hickys total and they were big. buti had given seth anout thirteen or fourteen and they were very noticeable too so i won! not that it was a contest or anything but still.......my new cell phone went off, interupting are make-out session. i grabed my phone since it was right next to us and pulled away from him a little, lettting his lips travel down my neck.

"hello?" i answered. "hey. did you find the house?" came edwards voice. i cleared my throut so i wouldnt moan as he kissed my soft spot. i felt him smirk agianst my neck. did i mintion i was still straddleing him? "ya i got here just fine thanks." i felt seths hands slowly go up my dress and he looked up at me to see if it was ok and when i smiled at him he continued and went back to kissing my neck.

"thats good. what are you guys up to? you seem distracted." he noted. "ya well seth is trying to show me how this magic trick works so i have to go. i'll call back later i promise. tell everyone i love them. by." and with that i hung up. seth chuckled and looked at me. "magic trick huh?" i smile and nodded and pecked his lips. i raised an eyebrow as i felt his finger along my panty line. he blushed.

"i'm sorry." i smiled at him. "why?" he shrugged and i rolled my eyes. "you know i've always wondered what it would be like to give myself to someone and not have them just take me agianst my will." i told him softly. he looked up and i looked him in the eyes. he moved some hair out of my eyes. "would you ever concider giveing yourself to me?" he whispered. i smiled at him. "i wouldnt give myself to anyone else seth."

he smiled at me and brushed his lips over mine so softly that i barley even felt it. "would you ever consider giveing yourself to me?" i whispered to him.

SETH'S POV

i slowly layed her down on my bed so i was on top of her, hovering. "i couldnt see myself giveing to any other olivea." i told her honestly. she suddenly pulled the straps of her dress down. "would you take me now? right here?" she asked. i looked at her shocked. "yes." i whispered. she slowly took the dress off, lifting up a little to bring it over her head then tose it to the floor.

i remember the day at the river when we went swimming, how she stripped down to her bra and girl boxers and jumped into the water. i slowly got off her and walked to the door and locked it then turned back to her to see her sitting up, confused. i smiled and went back and sat next to her. "sorry i had to lock the door." she nodded and straddled me, takeing off my shirt.

****ATTINTION! THIS IS A MATURE SCEANE SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT THEN JUST SKIP PAST IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!****

her hands slide over my chest then she leaned down and started licking and sucking on my nipples and my breathing started becomeing uneven. as my eyes racked her body my member became hard. for a twelve year old she had great boobs.

i knew she had felt me cause she sarted unbuckleing my pants. she looked up at me as she did it and her brows came together. "are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "yes. why wouldnt i?" she shrugged. "you just look like you dont want to." she noted. "i'm just nervause." she smirked and started kissed up my neck the stoped to whisper in my ear. "claim what is already yours." for some reason tho's words made his grabe her waist and flip her over so he was on top andi quickly took offmy pants.

i was going to cliam whats mine. she was mine. this beautiful, wonderful creature underneath me was mine. and i'm not going to let her go.

with that thought in mind i quickly took off her bra and panties and my eyes racked over her hungerly. her nipples were hard already and i hadent even done anything yet. i looked up at her and looked into her eyes. she may be only twelve, but she was a woman in many ways.

i slowly crawled down so i was inbetween her legs where she had dark curls. claim whats mine. i pushed her legs farther apart and took my first taste of her in a long slow lick and was pleased when she answered with a plesureable growl. i continued and her hips started bucking towards me, begging for release. i slowly climbed back on top of her and took my boxers off and threw them with the rest of my clothes.

her eyes traveled down to my hard member and she eyes it lustfully. i spread her legs more and thrust into her slow and deep. i pinned her hands above her head as i continued my pace. i felt her nails digging into my hand and wished that it was my back instead so i let her hands go.

as if she read my mind her hands instintly went to my back where she dug her nails in deep whiched caused me to go faster and deeper. as i looked into her eyes to see if i was hurting her i relized they wernt her normal color. instead they were black with a green cresent moon in them. and altho i was shocked, as i looked into them i became more turned on then i already was and started thrusting into her more.

she screamed with each thrust i made and i was positive everyone withen ten blocks heard her. she screamed my name over and over. i took pride in being the one to make her scream so loud but i wasnt finished. not over close.

suddenly she rolled over and was on top of me, sweat coating are bodys. i ran my hands over her curves, up and down her back, and grabeing her ass as she worked my member. her hands where on my chest scratching it and accedently makeing it bleed. she leaned down, not even slowing pace to lick at the blood.

it felt just like it had the first time, only better. i felt her cries agianst my chest and when i couldnt take it anymore i felt myself release. i rolled her over and was once agian on top as she drank from the scratch marks.

we were at it for hours, both of us comeing regularly. and when we were finaly done i fell to her side, both of us breathing hard.

*********************************************END OF MUTURE SCEANE**********************************************

as she layed agianst him asleep with her head on my chest i slowly rose to get the covers then layed back down next to her and covered us both up, then i soon fell into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.