Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 18

its been about a month since the whole incedent and i havnt talked to seth at all. worst month ever! i sighed and wiped away the rest of my tears. hey if you were as heartbroken as i am you would still be crying too. i mean after getting raped all my life i finaly give myself to someone and he turns out to be a jerk. worst mistake of my life.

i got out of bed and walked downstairs to see everyone whispering to each other. "whats going on?" i asked and they all jumped. "nothing!" alice said smileing ear to ear. i nodded slowly and walked to the kitchen and made me some cerial. yumm!!! i'm weird i know. "got that right!" i heard edward yell. i rolled my eyes. "shut up and sta out of my head fang boy!" i yelled.

after i finished eating i got up and went to the liveing room. "whats the date today?" i asked. alice looked confused but said "august fourth." my eyes widened. the fourth?! my birthdays in two days!? edward looked at me with wide eyes. "what?! why didnt you tell us!?" everyone looked at him confused. i giggled. they do thata lot. "her birthday is in two days!" edward scream while pointing an acuseing finger at me.

everyone looked at me shocked. "what? did i forget to put my pants on agian?" i joked and looked down to make sure i had pants on as an affect. "why didnt you tell us!? now we have to go shoping for gifts! people get ready and we'll meet down here in ten minutes! break!" emmett yelled. i laughed as everyone looked at him weird this time. "guys! i dont want a birthday party!" i said smileing. everyone looked at me like i had two heads.

"fine but we still have to get you gifts!" edward yelled while alice glared at him. "she's haveing a party edward." she grolwed. i giggled. "as a presnt you guys cant have sex in or around the house for a week. and i'm not getting a party."

"too bad your getting one!" alice said then stuck her tounge out at me then raced off with jasper behind her. "fine but i want chocolate ice cream!" i yelled after them.

i sighed and saton the couch and turned it to degrassi. clare was getting cought with a dildo in class cause it started vibrateing cause the teacher accedently kicked her bag. i laughed. hilariase.

after a few hours of tv i got bored so i did the only logical thing to do. i screamed at the top of my lungs. soon everyone except carlisle and esme were infront of me because carlisle was at work and esme was at the neighbores

"whats wrong?!" emmett demanded. "will someone play with me? i'm bored." i said in my sweetest voice. they all groaned. dont you just love me?