Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 21

we drove around in silence for about half an hour until we came to a stop. the driver got out and opened are door then we steped out and i stared in awe at the school. it looked amazing with beautiful flowers all around and a waterfall in te middle of the court yard.

the driver grabed my bags and lead us to the headmasters office. he too looked at alice but before he could ask she said, "this is my daughter, olivea cullen." he looked at me shocked. "she's not an immortal child. she's half human." edward exsplained again. he gave a stiff nod then started looking in a stack of papers then pulled out three sheets of paper and gave them to me. "thats your sceduale, a map of the grounds, and the last paper telled what room your in and who your roomates are." he said giving me a key. "unfortinatly since you inrolled a little to late all the girl rooms are filled so we put you in a door with three other boys. i hope thats ok." he said. edward and jasper were fixxing to say something but i cut them off. "its fine." he looked at me then to alice. "how much more longer until she reaches her full hieght?"

"a few years." i told him. he looked at me confused. "i was born and age like a normal human." i exsplained. he nodded. "my name is david jinkins. if you need anything just let me know and i hope you enjoy your stay here." he said. jasper, alice, and edward said thank and walked me to my dorm. on the way we got weird glances but we ignored then. when we got to the dorm it was impty. just then a thought popped into my head and edward looked uncomfortable and dragged jasper out while jasper looked at him confused.

"i know that since i'm part vampire that it may not happen, but what if i start my periode while i'm here?" i asked alice. she looked at me shocked. "umm...just tell one of the femal teachers. i'm sure if it happened they would find you some."i nodded then edward and jasper came back in. by the looked on their face, if they were humans they would be blushing badly. i guess they heard all of that. i blushed deeply. how emmbarasing.

after an hour of just sitting around we finaly said are good byes and they left. i sighed and took my stuff to the only empty bedroom and started taking my stuff out. i put my lap top and put it on the desk that was there and started charging it then took my ipod out and had 'my leftovers by the porcilan dolls' blasting while i put my other things away. i put my bra's, panties, and socks in my dresser and the rest of my clothes in the closet. then i put my bed comfeter on the bed then covered everything up and started painting the walls. after about two hours i was finally finished.

as the air in my room cleaned out i played a few games online like runescape at runescape.com and chatted with a few people then went to teennick.com and played a few games there. i was on babydow.com when i heard the front door open. i shut my laptop and got up and walked into the living room place to see three guys there. they all looked at me confused. what made it even worse was that they had to look down to see me. i hate being short!

"can we help you?" i guy that had black hair and dark eyes asked. he had a sort of bad boy vibe. nice. "i'm your new roommate." i told them. they looked at me shocked. "thats impossible. your like what? twelve?" one of the other guys asked. i glared at him. "acualy i just turned thirtteen a few days ago." they looked at me even more shocked. "so your like an...immortal child?" the third guy asked.

"no. i'm half human half vampire." i exsplained. "then why are you like...taller?" the second guy asked. i glared at him agian. "cause i age like a normal human dip wad." she glared at me. "shut it kid." i felt my eyes narrow. did he seriasly just call me a kid? me and this boy were fixxing to go round and round. and before he could stop me i was infront of him and had alreday kneed him in his family jewles. "watch what you say around me vamp boy. you wouldnt be the first one i've killed." i warned then walked to my room and shut the door.