Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 8

after we finished eating are ice cream we drove back home. the ride was silent the entire way. not even the radio was on. i knew i was in trouble even tho they said it was ok.

when we got home i went straight up to my room and locked my door. i didnt want to talk to anyone. i knew i shouldnt have told them that. i sighed and layed down on my bed face down for a while untill i heard something hitting my window.

i slowly got up and opened my window to see seth was throwing small rocks at my window. he smiled at me. "jump down." he whispered. i looked at my door. they probley wouldnt come looking for me for a while. 'edward cover for me. i'm going out' i yelled in my head then smiled as i jumped out of my window and he cought me. he held me to him tightly then started running into the forest.

edwards pov

my jaw almost hit the floor as i heard her yell that to me in her head. did she just exspect me top lie to everyone. "what is it edward?" alice asked. i sighed and shook my head. "nothing." i felt bad about lieing to alice but what else could i do? seth and her needed some time to talk. "so anyway, guess what olivea did to seth." rosalie said smileing. alice hit her arm. "dont say a word rose." but she had already thought it and that was enough for me. my jaw hit the floor. SHE BIT HIM!!!

olivea's pov

he stoped at the river where i ended up last night and put me down. i turned to him and smiled. "i could have ran on my own you know." he shrugged and smiled back at me. "i know but i wanted to carry you." i blushed and looked down.he slowly made me look at him and his face looked seriase. "why did you kiss me?"

i could feel my face getting hotter. "well...ummm...you see..i was...was just gonna kiss you on ur cheek...but you turned your head and i ended up kiss you." i said, my face on fire. his eyes looked disapointed but he didnt say anything. i bite the inside of my cheek and looked down. we stud there in silence for a while until he broke the silence. "so what do you like to do?" i shruged and looked at him.

"swimming, drawing, reading, singing, listening to music, boreing stuff like that." i told him with a small smile. he smiled at me. "thats not boreing stuff." i rolled my eyes. "what do you like to do?" i asked him. he shruged and sat on the log and i sat next to him. "i dont know. i like to read and listen to music when i can. other then that i mostly help potrol around la push." i nodded then stud up and looked at him. "do you want to go swimming?"

he looked at me confused. "i dont have a bathing suit." i shruged. "neither do i." i striped down to my bra and girl boxers then jumped into the river which was luckly deep and warm. i smiled and went underwater and when i came up and looked at him he was looking at me shocked. "are you comeing in or not?"

seths pov

wow. i watched as she striped down to her bra and boxers and as much as i wanted to i couldnt look away. instead my eyes swept over her body and i saw a lot of scar. a really big one on her back caught my eye and before i could say anything she jumped into the river. i just started as she went under the water and came back up until she asked, "are you comeing in or not?" then i got up and smiled and shyly striped to my boxers then jumped in but the whole time the only thing running through my mind was, how did she get all of tho's scars.