Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 24

We entered the office to see my whole family there with cassy and her mom and dad.Everyone turned to stare as we walked in. "Young lady you are in so much tr....oh my god that dress is amazing! Where did you get it! doi know the desighner? Oh my god my baby girl is growing up! Alice was rushing over everything she said so I hadnt been able to say a word.But oh well. I told you she's be proud.

Mr. Jinkins cleared his throught, bringing mom out of her fit about my dress. She cleared her throut. "As I was saying. You are in so much trouble Olivia. You havnt even been here a full day and you'r already getting into fights! And striking people with lightening of all things!" Oh ya she was mad.

"Mom it wasnt my fault. She was gonna tell everyone my powers! You know I cant let that happen!" She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "You came here to get away from Seth and now we dont even know if Mr Jinkins will let you stay after the stunt you and cassy pulled." Just the mention of Seth made me feel like I had a huge empty pit inside me. I hadnt really thought about him since i got here but now it was hitting me full force. "And you!" She turned to cassy. "Who do you think you are! What her powers are are none of you'rs or anyone else's buisness! So you better keepyour little mouth shut got it! I know for a fact that you'r over 18 so I have no problem knocking the lights out of you do you understand me!"

mom's voice was pretty scary and if it could her face would have already been red by now. She was completely seriase but i couldnt force myself to concentrate on them with the whole inside me. It felt like it was trying to rip me apart from the inside out. I didnt know where anything bagan or ended. My thoughts were filled with seth. How can I think of him after what he did to me? But what if he was in trouble? What if he needed me and i was stuck here!

"Olivia." Jaspers calming voice broke through to me and i could feel him working his magic on me to make me calm. I took a deep breath and shook me head. "Sorry. What did you say?"

"Mr Jinkins said you could stay here if you promise not to get into anymore fights. And cassy sassy and lassy are to stay away from you." Jasper filled me in. I nodded. "Thank you Mr Jinkins. I'll try very hard not to get into any more fights." He nodded and sent us all out. I saw my roommates and their girlfriends a little ways away and they waved. I waved them over. "Guys this is my mom and dad, alice and jasper, this is the coolest grandparents ever, esme and carlisle, my aunt rosalie, her mate, emmett, and my other uncle edward. Family, this is my room mates and their room mates." {couldnt remember all the names lol} they all shook hands and said hello and everything. "oh Olivia I almost forgot, give me a high five girl!" Everyone stared at him as i gave him a high five

"Thats my girl! You kicked her ass! I dont think i'v ever been prouder of you." He buried his face in rosalies hair and acted like he was crying for joy. I laughed. "You should have seen it uncle emmett! I pounced on her and beat her face in! She got me a few times and busted my lip but oh well. I won!" I had a thousand watt smile on my face so no one could get on to me for saying that. They all just laughed. "Look at this dress Olivea. Where did you get it? It's gorgase! You never would have wore a dress at the house." Alice said.

I shrugged. "I dont remember where i got it but I like it." I did a little spin and giggled when i saw his head snap up to jason. Edward had a killing look on. This couldnt be good.