Chapter 13 - Fire

Amity's POV:

Waking to the sound of giggling and loud talking, I open my eyes with a groan. What the hell happened last night and where the hell am I? I look around the room, and quickly realize I'm not at home, rather I'm at Chet's house and in his bed. Raising the sheets, I look down at my body only to find I have nothing but my bra and panties on. What the hell happened here last night, do I even want to know?

Feeling a warm body close to mine, I roll over to find Chet laying in bed next to me and jump back in surprise as I pull the sheets over my body.

"Morning Sweetheart," Chet smirks at me.

"W-what the hell happened last night?" I stutter.

"Don't get shy on me now, I've already seen you naked." He winks.

"Chet, I'm serious what happened last night, d-did we?" I move my messy hair from my face and bite down on my bottom lip.

"Trust me, if we'd of slept together you'd remember, so I think you're good." He sits up and slicks his messy hair back with his hand. "You tried though."

"What do you mean I tried?" I sit up in bed quickly.

"You don't remember telling me how sexy I am before putting moves on me and telling me how much you want to fuck me?" he smirks again.

With wide eyes, I shake my head. "I did not." I tell him quickly, my heart rate rising quickly. "Please tell me I didn't"

As he bursts out laughing, he swings his legs over the side of the bed and stands to his feet. "I'm just messing with you, but I don't see you denying my sexy looks."

"You know you're good looking Chet, you don't need me to tell you that." I roll my eyes and lay back down, looking up at the roof, thanking God that he was joking and I hadn't actually spoken those words to him.

"I better check on these idiots before they burn my kitchen down."

"Wait." I call after him.

"Yes?"

"What did actually happen last night?"

"You were drunk, we left the club and came back here, Sasha and Ryan stayed in one room, Brigette and Austin in another."

"Yet I somehow ended up in your bed?" I raise a brow

"It's what you wanted, sweetheart." he shrugs his shoulders

"I don't know if you're being serious right now, or if you're playing games with me again."

Chuckling softly, he shakes his head. "You said you wanted to sleep in here with me, that you wanted to cuddle, so I let you. You took your own dress off and I offered you one of my shirts, but you declined before passing out. Nothing happened between us."

"Thanks" I smile softly up at him

"Uh, you're welcome?" he chuckles as he leaves the room.

No sooner has Chet left the room, Sasha and Brigette bust into the room, both running towards the bed, jumping onto it with a giggle as they reach.

"Was he good?" Sasha wiggles her brows with a smile..

"Ew, Sash, that's my brother." Brigette fake gags.

"I didn't sleep with him, so I can't answer your question." I giggle at their interaction as I sit up in the bed. "God, I don't remember much of last night, I don't even remember leaving the club." I admit

"Chet pretty much had to drag your drunk ass out of the club, maybe that's why." Sasha laughs.

"He didn't take very kindly to you and Markus," Brigette adds.