Chapter 21 - Blue eyed monster

I wake to the sound of loud voices outside the bedroom, this is the one thing I hate about sharing with other people, you always have the early risers who have nothing better to do than make noise and wake everyone else up. Sighing softly, I roll over and reach my arm across the bed in search for Amity. When I don't feel her next to me, I open my eyes and sit up, looking at the floor.

Her nightgown in gone and so are her panties, so I think it's a fair assumption she snuck back into the house before her Dad found out she was in here with me last night, I don't know who he'd kill first if he knew, me or her.

As the voices outside the door get louder, I realize it's not people talking at all, it's people fighting. And it's not just anyone, its Amity and a male.

"So much for friends." The male voice speaks.

"What's it got to do with you, Benz?" Amity snaps.

Benz, of course it's Benz. He was all over her last night. So I'm not surprised to hear the two of them arguing about Amity bringing me home as her date for the wedding, he's jealous.

"Are you really that girl now? Have you really downgraded yourself that hard, you'll fuck anyone who gives you attention." He laughs, taunting her.

"Excuse me?" Amity shouts with a laugh. "I've downgraded myself? Why? Because I've been sleeping with someone I'm dating, someone I have feelings for? And what's it to you anyway? Last time I checked it has nothing to do with you, I can fuck every male I meet if I want to."

"And apparently you do because I heard you fucking him last night." He shouts back at her. "You came in here against your Dad's orders and fucked some guy you claim is your friend?"

As I listen to the two of them fighting and the way he's speaking about Amity, I can feel myself beginning to boil with anger. Stepping out of the bed, I reach for my gray track pants which are hanging over the chair and slide them on, then head towards the door. I don't know who this guy thinks he is, but he's out of his mind if he thinks he's going to speak to her like that.

As I place my hand on the door handle, I twist it and am about to reef it open when I hear Amity speak once more.

"Why don't you tell the truth Benz? The real reason you're mad is because I snuck in last night to be with Chet and not you. You never did quite let go of us, did you? Even though it was your fault we broke up in the first place."

"Your nothing special, Amity." He scoffs

"Then why do you text me all the time telling me you miss me and you're sorry you stuffed up? Why have you been all over me for the second I arrived?"

"Because I get bored and I know you're easy." He laughs at her. "I was only ever nice to you for your brother's sake. The only reason I started fucking you in the first place was because I felt sorry for you, because no one else wanted you."

"Your such a dick." Amity scoffs. "You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night Benz, and you can try to be as cruel towards me as you like, you can try to hurt me with your words, but it won't work because I've moved on and I've found someone else. And now that I look back on everything that happened between you and I, I'm glad that you cheated on me, and I got to experience what else is out there, because not only are you a shit person, you're also shit in bed."

I can hear her smirk through the door. Of course Amity isn't going to stand there and take crap from Benz, Amity doesn't take crap from anyone and that's one of the reasons I like her so much, why I'm so drawn to her, why I've fallen for her.

Opening the bedroom door, I look between the two of them, instantly they stop the petty arguing back and forth and both look at me. Benz looks beyond pissed, and Amity looks sexy as hell standing there in her silk nightgown, her long black hair out and messy from last night's activities.