Chapter 35 - Party

It's been a week since the ambush and slowly I'm feeling more like myself. For the first couple of nights I struggled with nightmares, but every time I'd begin tossing and turning or crying in my sleep Chet would wake me, remind me he was with me and I was okay, and he'd rock me in his arms until I fell back asleep.

Since the ambush and losing my home in the fire. I have been staying here with Chet at his place. Mom, Dad, Alex and Benz have also been staying here, they offered to stay in a hotel, Chet was adamant they stay with us, until they're ready to go home.

It was strange at first, but it's been nice watching everyone getting along, especially Chet and Dad. Now that they've had time to get to know each other, I think they've realized they're a lot alike and have a lot in common, and because of that, they've become friends. Dad has even made an offer for Chet to join the Cobras or to merge the Cobras and the Ravens together.

Today is Saturday, it's also Chet's birthday, and because of everything that happened last week with Boston, I'm almost certain he thinks I've forgotten, but that makes things even easier because tonight I'm throwing him a surprise party.

As much as I would have loved to have held the party in a nice hall, or create some kind of luxury garden party, I'm working on limited time so I'll be holding the party right here at Chet's place, so with the help of Ryan I have arranged for Chet to be taken out for the morning, giving the girls and I time to set everything up.

Making my way up the stairs, I head into Chet's bedroom. (The room Chet and I have been sharing for the past week). As I stand in the doorway, I watch him sleeping for a moment, then close the door behind me and make my way towards the bed where I slide into bed next to him. I press one gentle kiss to the side of his neck before moving my entire body under the silk sheets, and down his body.

Ryan will be here soon, so I need to wake him and there is only one pleasant way I can think of waking him of the morning of his birthday.

Chet's POV:

As a moan escapes my lips, my eyes open suddenly and I stare at the cream-colored roof above me with a grin on my lips. Happy birthday to me.

I slide my right hand under the silky sheets and tangle my fingers in Amity's long, dark hair, tugging at it gently. She smirks against my hard length, which is currently in her mouth, and I bite down on my bottom lip just imagining the look in her eyes.

Becoming closer to my finish, I tug at her hair harder. She must be able to feel through my movements she's almost finished working her magic because she speeds up her pace, moving harder and faster until finally, I release.

"Fuck." I groan softly with a satisfied smirk.

Kissing her way up my body, she removes the sheets from her head and smirks softly as she wipes her mouth. Her legs now straddling my waist.

"What was that for?" I question with a grin.

"What a girl can't give her boyfriend a wakeup call?" she flips her long dark hair over her shoulder, looking down at me with a somewhat innocent stare.

"Wake me up like that every morning if you wish." I reply as I grab her waist and flip our bodies, my body now in between her legs and her back pressed firmly against the mattress as I hover over the top of her.

"Not so fast, Mr. Raven." She points her pointer finger in my chest. "You're going out in twenty minutes."

"I am?" I raise a brow. It's the first I'm hearing of it.

"Yes, Ryan text you this morning, something about a boy's day?"

"So I'll call Ryan and tell him I'm busy." I mumble as I lean down and press a kiss to the side of her neck.