Chapter 19 - Dionysius

Thundery showers loomed overhead – casting a gloom against the sunlight. I thought it was still the wee hours in the morning when I woke up and I was surprised to find out that the time was nine in the morning. After I had just finished my shower, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get myself some cereal. 

Kirishima appeared in the dining room smelling of his expensive cologne and a whiff of blood. I did not look up from my book reading – one hand was placed on the book and the other was feeding me cereal. I'd like to state that the boy did not come home yesterday night and only returned today. He must've worked all night to settle a problem.

He stood on the opposite side of the table. "Am I a bad boy?" he asked in a sultry voice.

"Yeah, you've been bad," I answered in a deadpan voice as I flipped the page, my eyes glued to the words printed on paper. My mouth decides to spout words that my brain was not aware of.

"Oh yeah?" he asked in a seductive voice. "How bad am I?"

I went to the next page. "You're a fucking nightmare to be honest."

He dropped the seductive tone immediately. "What the fuck are you talking about, Amelia?" he asked crossly.

Kirishima had climbed up the table and sitting on his haunches as he stared down at me in disbelief. I stopped chewing when I realised what he was trying to do and what I had said. My brain spluttered in confusion. The situation has gone from being hot and saucy to awkward thanks to my statement.

His eyes had gone a shade darker and I dropped the spoon – hearing it clang into the bowl just as he grabbed the collars of my pyjamas. He brought me up to his face. "I'm a nightmare, right? I'll show it to you," he whispered as he mashed his lips onto mine.

I let out a surprised squeak which turned to a moan. My mind turned into scrambled eggs at how good the kiss tasted on my mouth and my knees went weak with desire.

"Stop," I mumbled as I tried to push against his chest, but it was hard to fight against the cloud I was in. "Wait."

Kirishima didn't hear me as he carried me up the table, and onto his lap. My eyes widened when I felt the length of his hardness in his pants. He grabs my face as he continued the kiss – needy and full of desire. Honestly it was hard to fight against your own desire but I put a stop to it.

"I would rather not do this on the fucking table," I said as I shoved him down by grabbing a hold of his throat, watching his pupils dilate even further as he realises the position I had put us in. I tried to shake him a little. "Snap out of it, you lustful thug."

He held my gaze and his hand went up to my wrist, sliding it to my hand. His action confused me. I was not prepared for it. His hand dwarfed my own and squeezed hard – tightening the hold that I had on him. His eyes rolled back with pleasure as he began to grind himself on me – causing my own throat to clamp up at how juvenile he looked.

Needless to say, I was very much turned on. Eyes wide as plates, heart thumping rapidly and shallow breaths. The heat was pooling between my legs and I cannot deny the ecstasy filling my chest.

Oh God, I really wanted him.

However, the lustful high was abruptly cut off when a pair of footfalls entered the room and a voice shattered the bubble. It was not thanks to the appearance of the person per se, it was the reaction that they gave. It was a high-pitched scream. It definitely was.

The screaming made me jump in surprise and fear. My right leg couldn't hold my weight so I staggered sideways, arms flailing about before I fell backwards to the ground. The pain on my back and right leg were not felt as embarrassment flooded my senses instead.