Chapter 20: Operation Die Hard II (Ishikawa Kirishima's POV)

"It's time. Initiate Plan Take Over."

Upon receiving the order from the Head, all of the leaders in the Group began to cascade the orders down to their members. Each leader has their own task and once done, they are to gather at the downtown HQ.

Similarly, Kirishima has his own orders. Signalling to his men, they peeled off and went to their assigned cars while some stayed behind to watch the house.

A few minutes later, four unmarked cars left the estate – watched by a nonplussed Amelia by the living room window and she walked away, knowing what Kirishima was about to do to the rival group members. She didn't need to ask for she knew what yakuza members do to those who dare to breach their set of moral codes.

It was laughable – yakuza having moral codes but arguably, they do.

The plan was to clamp down on this nonsensical issue immediately as it has gotten out of hand. Kirishima was pissed at everything, he could feel his anger bubbling up and consuming him.

His task was to gather the unsuspecting family members of the Sato Group Head. They were rumoured to stay in one of the estates along the rich neighbourhood – a different style as compared to the rest of the Yakuza groups.

After many months of surveillance, they knew the security inside out and the occupancy as well as their schedule. The family members ought to be in their house at this time, so Kirishima entered the premises with his men behind him.

Within minutes, the front lobby was filled with overeager yakuza members. It was a black sea of well-dressed men carrying an assortments of weapons – bearing fierce looks and an array of battle scars on their faces.

"You're not welcome here."

"You should leave."

Kirishima took a deep breath to ease the sudden flare of anger in his chest and he curled his right hand into a tight fist before punching the unsuspecting member in the throat – sending him flying into his colleagues. There was a stunned silence – more so of the strength that was displayed – before it shattered and everyone threw themselves into the fight.

The fearsome leader took down the ones who charged at him unknowingly – a small smile lifting at the edge of his lips as he was finally able to vent the anger that he'd bottled for months. The pain on his fists felt good and he had never felt more alive today.

A second after, all of the Sato members were knocked out except for the crucial targets.

Kirishima turned around to leave the building premises while he allowed his members to gather the hostages.

It was a plan designed by the Kouma Group Head – Ishikawa Naruhito. It took some time to implement it, as the leaders were busy gathering information from a group that they had no clue about and it was imperative that it covered all corners before they implement the island-wide crackdown.

It took weeks of planning and hours of efforts from their members but they managed to gather crucial information within a short period. They had to as a life was in danger.

Why would they go through such lengths for a person you may ask?

Why that much effort?

Why not?

Yakuza is always about their moral codes and they are loyal to the core. They would do anything and everything for their leader.

Simply because it involved the Head's grandson.

Finally, the crux of the plan has begun. Kirishima was excited and relieved that the torture would be over. Both Amelia and Amalina would be safe and they can finally return to their normal lives.