Chapter 6

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

They practiced their dance for a couple more hours, before a man started calling each boy in one by one. Jin went first, and then Suga. Namjoon went in after Suga, and J-Hope was currently in there. I think I have all of the boys personalities figured out, other then Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung seems like a happy-go-lucky guy, but he's also very quiet and opinionated, or so it seems. Jungkook seems extremely sweet, but that's all I've figured out.

Namjoon is literally a big cinnamon roll. He enjoys having fun, and is overall pretty energetic. I also discovered he was, in fact the leader of the group. Up front, Jimin was a put off guy, extremely shy, and a complete introvert. Atleast when he meets new people. Earlier I saw him and the boys on break, and he was just as loud and rowdy as the other boys. So my guess, is that he is just shy when he meets new people, but when he's with someone he knows and trusts, family and friends most likely, he is just as loud and obnoxious as the other boys. I also found out from J-hope that Jimins global nickname was 'international playboy,' which I found hilarious. Not because he was beautiful, or anything.

Suga gave off the vibe of being dangerous and scary, but when he was with his friends, he was more playful then anything. Also the Aegyo.. J-hope was the literal definition of a walking sunshine. He obviously was extremely capable of making anyone's day better, even if he was completely unaware of it. His humour seemed to be a little over the top, but adorable nonetheless. I also noticed that he seemed to be the dance leader. Not only was he almost always in the front during the choreography, he was also EXTREMELY good at it. Jin seemed to be like the mother/ guardian over all the boys. He was also extremely handsome, and when he was in front of a camera a couple hours ago, he seemed to have a running gag going of saying he's "worldwide handsome." It was adorable though, and I'm not one to say he's not handsome.

When they were in front of the camera, Dae-Hyun and a couple others decided it was best if I didn't go in front of the camera for the time all agreed that ARMY wouldn't like it if BTS got a new member especially one of my gender and age. So my debut was going to happen in two months, on February 10th. That meant I had two months to catch up with the rest of Bangtan. It seemed practically impossible, though. These boys had been practicing for years to get this good. I don't know if it's humanly possible to get as far as they have in two months.

I guess I'll just work over time. My mom told me along time ago, that if you want something, you really have to work for it. I guess this is were that starts. As I started to plan a schedule in my head, a voice calling my name brought me out of my thoughts. "Yah! Y/N! It's your turn. Come with me." I nodded my head and followed. But inside, I was extremely nervous. Why was I going? Technically, I wasn't even part of bts yet. So what was happening? What do they even do in here? I panicked myself even more with that question. Dae-Hyun brought me out of the room, and took me down a long hall. At the end, he opened a door for me, and led me inside. He showed me were to sit. At that point, I had realized what I was doing. They were just recording my part for the song.

Wait, what? I can't have a part in this song! If they gave me a part, ARMY would notice that bts has a new member! As I was about to ask Dae-Hyun, he must of read my thoughts and said "don't worry. We plan on releasing this song after your debut, on February 13th. We think it'll be better for the viewers to find out about you through the song." He said. I nodded in agreement. I was honestly surprised with my parts. I was surprised I had more then one line. What if I messed up a part? I red over my parts. They weren't that difficult.