Untitled Part 36

Jimin's POV:

after the two of them had left, Kookie and Namjoon ran off together, and I figured they were up to no good, although I was to tired to go make sure they weren't being pabo's. Taehyung was in the corner playing some game, with Hobi sitting beside him and cheering for him, while Yoongi and I sat on the couch, with some Drama playing, although neither of us payed attention to it as Yoongi was on his phone and I had my head resting on his knee, trying to avoid the verge of sleep but wanting to be lost in the restful oblivion as well. I had promised myself that I wouldn't fall asleep until Y/N did, not wanting her to have to do that by herself.

I was unsuccessful, though, and was found sleeping anyways.

Hoseok's POV:

"Whoo! Ya! Taehyung! Kill it! Kill it!" I high fives him as he destroyed the evil freak who had tried to take over the world, and Yoongi glared at me and motioned to a sleeping mochi on his lap before putting his finger to his lips to silence me. I held in a laugh at the sight of Jimin, and Taehyung didn't bother trying to hold it in; he even went over to Jiminie and started poking at his face. "Yah! Get your-ugh. He's going to awaken! Stop!" Taehyung laughed louder and pinched the skin under Jimin's chin and hummed a familiar but unknown tune. "What's that song, Taehyung-ah?" I asked, sitting on the couch beside Yoongi. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, and then looked at me funny.

Before Tae could ask, Yoongi beat him to it. "Hoseok?" The male beside me asked. "Mm?" I said, closing my eyes. "...you know, if Jin saw you sitting on the furniture with your head dangling on the floor and your feet touching the head rest, he would probably be pretty pissed." I nodded. "Probably." I said, trying to annoy them. "Sit on the couch properly, Hobi!" Yoongi said, but I could hear the amusement in his voice. "What do you mean, Hyung?" I asked, my legs hanging over the back of the couch. I could feel my blood rushing to my head.

I heard someone mumble under their breath, and then felt Jimin shift from beside me. I couldn't see his face from the position I was in. "Jiminie? Are you awake now?" I asked, and gently kicked him in the side. Or I thought so, anyways. "Yah! Why did you kick me?" Yoongi yelled. "Oops.." I said. "I swear, it was t intended for you!" I said, not wanting to set off an angry Yoongi. "..so who was it for, then?" I heard Jimin ask. "...nobody?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

An angry Jimin was another thing you didn't want to face.

Jungkook's POV:

"Jungkook, how do you know her password?" I looked up from the computer screen, confused. "Pardon?" I asked. We had been working for about an hour now, with her laptop in my room, and we were sitting on the floor. "How did you type in her password?" Oh. "Well, when we went out for dinner, and the waitress and-ya, so when we got home, Y/N was sitting on the couch beside me-and I wasnt being a creep, or anything, I just saw her type it and-she fell asleep before completing her entry-so-" I hadn't realized I was rambling until Namjoon cut me off. "Ok.." was all he said.

Aish, these questions were difficult. I didn't know how Y/N could do this every day. Namjoon looked over my shoulder, and typed in the answer for the question without any trouble. I didn't understand how he did it, and to be honest, I didn't want to know, because when he explains how he does stuff like that, he sounds like a total nerd, and I don't understand any of it. After a bit, we heard the front door open, and we exited my room to greet Y/N and Jin. When they put the bags on the counter, Taehyung and Jimin jumped up and were over in front of the bags in a split second, which was what they usually did when we had new food. They started pulling things out.

Y/N laughed as Taehyung stared at something in what looked like awe, and Namjoon and I stepped closer, curious. "I thought you were getting hamburgers?" Yoongi asked. Y/N reached into a bag, and grabbed a pack of the patty's. "Mmhmm." He just nodded. "Taehyung was still staring at what seemed to be a pack of cookies, but Jimin grabbed them out of his hand, opening the package right away. "Jin, why did you get cookies?" Joonie asked. Jin looked over at Y/N, who smiled cheekily. "Ask her." She dug her hands into another bag. "Hot chocolate, anyone?" She asked, waving it in front of our faces. "Me!" Jimin shouted, his face stuffed with cookies. "Jimin! Your on a diet!" Yoongi shouted, but he couldn't help but smile at the crumbs falling out of the younger boys mouth. I walked over to Jimin-Hyung, and stole the cookies that he had in his hands, grabbed a couple, and then put them on top of the fridge, were I knew he wouldn't be able to reach. Shorty.