Chapter 9

Jin's POV:

Jin's POV:

We watched in amusement as Y/N stared at the dorm in astonishment. It was hilarious. We had cleaned up this morning, so it wasn't as mess anymore. Before, it was literally a dump. No joke! I found Taehyung's sock in the sink..

J-hope and Jimin were quick to step towards Y/N, preparing to give her a quick tour. I couldn't help but wonder what they did when they took Y/N to get dinner. They had obviously grown closer to her, and I wondered if they had seen a different side of her, a more comfortable one, and I wondered if the rest of us would ever see it. She seemed like an amazing, and kind girl, and I'm sure we would all grow to love her.

of course, we weren't going to make Y/N be roommates with one of us, especially since she was a girl. Jungkook willingly gave up his room before, since he was the only one not sharing a room, and he is now going to be bunking with J-hope and Jimin. Of course, at first he thought he was giving his room to a girl, but..well, nothing we can do about that.

J-hope took Y/N's hand, and gently dragged her across the house, as Jimin followed them around, pointing at everything and telling her what it was. It was honestly adorable, the way they could collaborate with a child so easily. The rest of us followed them, watching Y/N's reaction. When she found out she had her own room, her expression showed she was beyond ecstatic, although she didn't say anything. Did she really think we were going to make her share a room with one of us?

Y/N's POV:

As J-hope was dragging me around the dorm, and Jimin told me where everything was, I found out I had my own room. I was sure my heart had calmed down a hundred times more when I heard this, and suddenly I felt much more relaxed. The other 5 boys were following us around, and everyone seemed amused for a second. What was so funny? I shrugged it off.

After an hour, V and Jungkook where in there room playing some kind of game, J-hope, RM, Jin, and Jimin were watching TV, and Suga was in his room, sleeping. I remembered what J-hope had said about there being a practice room somewhere in the building, so I quickly snuck out of the dorm, not wanting anyone to worry about me or come with me, and I ran down the hall to the elevator. There was so many floors! I decided to just go down each floor. I'd start at the floor below us, floor 13. After a couple minutes of searching, I found nothing, and I went to the next floor. I continued this until I reached floor 5. I searched for a minute, before I came across a door that was labeled 'practice room.' I entered the room without a second thought, not realizing the panic I had caused a couple floors above me.

J-hope's POV:

I realized it had almost been three hours since I had seen Y/N. Jin came rushing out of her room. "Have any of you seen Y/N? I knocked on her door to see if she was asleep, and when she didn't answer, I checked inside. She's not in there!" Yoongi rubbed his head tiredly. "How did we loose her already?" He said. He was obviously concerned, although he would never show it. "Do you think she's OK?" Taehyung asked, not bothering to hide his concern. I don't think he had spoken a word to her, other then introductions, but he was obviously freaking out. I decided freaking out would do none of us any good, so I decided to calm him down, and said, "I'm sure she's fine. Why don't we go search the rest of the building? I'm sure she can't be far." I suggested. Everyone agreed, so Jin split us up into groups, saying it would be easier to find her if we went separate. Jungkook, RM, and Jimin were going to search the first four floors, Jin and I were going to check floors 5,6,7,8, and 9, and Yoongi and Tae were going to search floors 10,11,12 and 13.

We all quickly went our separate ways. Jin and I started on floor 9. We checked the gym, which was on that floor, but she wasn't there. The only other thing on that floor was a closet and a washroom, which we checked, and she wasn't in either of them. We went down each floor, until we got to floor 5. This was our last floor, so if she want here, I really hoped she was found by the other boys. On this floor was a couple empty rooms, a recording studio, and a practice room. We checked the empty rooms first, the recording studio, and finally reached the practice room. When we reached the door, I heard our song, 'spring day' playing. I silently motioned for Jin to be quiet, and I opened the door a crack.