Chapter 20

Jin's POV:

"Something happend." It was obviously serious, and I started to worry. Was someone hurt?Before I could let by brain run, Dae-Hyun interrupted my thoughts, saying, "it has something to do with her." He said, gesturing to Y/N. her? Uh oh. What was wrong? Was she being fired? Would she have to leave us? My mouth ran before my brain. "No! She can't leave! Please let her sta-" "Yah!" Dae-Hyun interrupted me again. "She's not being fired!" I sighed a breath of relief, and so did the others. "Her older sister, her only family.." Dae-Hyun starts.

Y/N's POV:

"Her older sister, her only family.." was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I was on somebody's back, but I couldn't tell who, and I pretended to stay asleep with my eyes closed, eavesdropping into their conversation. "What is it?" I heard Jung-kook ask impatiently. Someone sighed. It sounded like Dae-Hyun. "She was in a car crash." Yep, definitely Dae-Hyun. Wait, WHAT? Luckily, or maybe not so luckily, Jimin asked the same thing I was wondering. "What? What do you mean?" Dae-Hyun hesitated. "Her gaurdian, Youngae, was in a car accident. She is in a coma, and facing life threatening injuries." My eyes popped open. All my thoughts scrambled through my head, and before I knew it, I had jumped off of Tae's back, and I was running. I hadn't the slightest idea of where I was running to, but I knew for a fact that I couldn't be there. I heard the boys come after me, and I sprinted faster.

I ended up in a dark closet, and I closed the door and kept the light off. I didn't cry, nor did I move. I just sat on the floor, in my own state of shock. Even though thousands of things ran through my head, they moved to fast for me to catch them. So I sat there, staring at the dark wall, waiting for something to happen-anything, but I wasn't sure what. I heard the boys footsteps approach, and they noticeably quieted there pace when they got closer to the door, not like it affected me. I still sat there, facing the wall, not even blinking. When they opened the door, I stayed in place, only half noticing the light shining in, and the 7 figures crouching down to my level. Only then did I realize I had been crying.

Taehyung's POV:

Jin slowly reached for the door. What I saw when he opened it, shattered my heart to pieces. Y/N sat there, her hands shaking, and her face painted red, coated with a layer of tears. I heard the boys around me gasp and sigh, and I quickly rushed to her side. In this scenario, I wasnt exactly sure what to do, so I sat beside her, and hugged her. The boys were quick to get their senses back, and J-hope and Jimin sat on the other side of Y/N, Suga and Jin, and Namjoon went behind her, rubbing her back to calm her down and stop her crying, and Jung-kook sat in front of her, grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers. J-hope, who was directly at her other side, said soothing stuff in her ear, sometimes making her chuckle a little, and Jimin played with her hair. I just hugged her, and wiped her tears away. Seeing this girl cry made all other emotions go away, except worry. So we sat there, for almost 10 minutes, in the dark, hugging the young girl, and trying to end her tears.

I watched as the tears continued streaming down her face, and I decided quickly that only one thing would make them stop, and I quickly picked Y/N up and carried her bridal style, her face tucked into my chest. I almost chuckled at how adorable it was. The boys seemed to catch my idea, and got up behind me. In the hallway, at the end, stood two people, who looked like they were talking. When we got closer, it didn't look like talking, but more like arguing. I realized it was Dae-Hyun and a girl. Wait-"Mei Zhen!" Jimin called, suprised. He was still beside Y/N, even though she was in my arms, and he was now holding her hand, playing with her fingers. She didn't appear to hear him, though, and continued fighting with Dae-Hyun.

Once we got closer, we heard what they were arguing about. "Yah! He's my boyfriend, shouldn't I get to see him?" He spends all his time with that girl! Let me see my boyfriend!" She started yelling, throwing a dramatic fit in the hallway. "I can't! He's busy with the other members! Your going to have to wait until he's done, and that won't be for a while! Please be patient, I'm only doing my job." She wasn't having any of it. "I want to see him now! And, shouldn't it be, like, illegal for seven men to live with a girl child?" She asked. I really didn't like this girl. And obviously, neither did any of the other boys.

I'm really surprised so many people read this book..although I'm glad you like my crappy writing skills anyways. I wrote this book almost two years ago now and it was posted on a different website, so I don't have much of an excuse for not updating 🙁 Anyways, I'll have the full story put up in the next 24 hours, so please look forward to it!