Chapter 33

Jin's POV

We searched the whole top floor for a couple more minuTes, but we couldn't find anything-or anyone. So we decided to split up into the groups we were in before, on the first day. Yoongi and Taehyung went to search 10, 11, 12 and 13, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jimin took 1, 2, 3, and 4, and Hobi and I covered 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. If we would even find Y/N was a mystery at that point. We split up into our designated groups, and and Taehyung and Yoongi just took the stairs to the floor below, while Hobi and I took it down to 9, and the other three went down to floor 5

We spent a couple minutes on this floor, checking every room once again, but also checking the closets, and anything else Y/N could fit in. We also kept our noses open for any smell..like the one in the elevator, although honestly, I don't think I was ready to see another missing limb, again. After finding zero trace of anyone or anything, we went to the 8th floor, repeating this pattern until we got to our last assigned floor, without getting a trace of Mei Zhen or Y/N. we sighed with disappointment, and hoped with all our hearts that someone would find Y/N-and even Mei Zhen, so she could be put back in jail. And maybe a maximum security one, so she doesn't escape. And then I got a call.

Jimin's POV:

​​​​​​​after not finding anything on floor 4, we moved down to the next one, number 3. Once we had gotten down the stairs, and partway down a hallway, I started smelling the same thing as earlier in the elevator. Burning flesh. This is it! The others had obviously smelt it to, I could tell by there sudden change of expression. And just as we were about to round another corner, Jungkook, who was a couple steps ahead of me, halted before turning the corner, and held his hands out, making us stop to. He quickly turned around to face us, with a look ok shock and pride in his expression. What was it? "What is it?" Namjoon asked in a hushed voice, reading my thoughts exactly. Jungkook moved out of the way, allowing us to both see. I was about to rush forward, and help Y/N, but the other two held me back. She sat there, in the middle of the floor, looking completely helpless, as she held a completely broken Mei Zhen in her arms, who was sobbing like crazy. At this point, I was curious as to what had happend not long ago, and decided to watch the security cameras later. It was quite clear that Y/N hadn't cut off Mei's arm, but how had it gotten 11 floors above us?

"Why are we waiting?" I asked, impatient to get to the girls. Jungkook smiled smally, amd rounded the corner quietly once more, with his phone on, and he took a picture of the girls. I wasn't sure what was so spectacular about it, they were both completely covered and surrounded with my ex-girlfriend's blood. Namjoon took his phone out, and called the others to let them know we had found the girls. "We aren't waiting. We are watching Y/N-ah become an adult." Jungkook stated, as if it was obvious. This just confused me more, though. He must of saw my expression, because he elaborated on his thinking. "She's handled this situation by herself. She already called for help-look, her phones right there." He said, pointing to the phone, which was completely covered in blood, and almost invisible, but still there. " she's so selfless, to. This is the person that has tried to kill her, yet she stays by her side in the end to make sure she doesn't die." Jungkook says, and I understood why he had pride in his eyes at this point.

It made me disgusted, though, despite the fact that she was in so much pain, that Mei had enough nerve to come here, undoubtably coming to harm Y/N. "We have to watch the security cameras later.." I mumbled, and he nodded his head, agreeing whole-heartedly. Soon after, we heard sirens from down the street, and Y/N looked up from the body and to the window. I could see her gasp with relief. We went downstairs, and I heard Namjoon talking to someone on the phone, that they have to meet us on the bottom floor, so we could direct the police and paramedics to the right place. Then we started walking down towards there, leaving Y/N and Mei Zhen alone once more.