Chapter 8

There's a frickin heart in his eye I swear-

Y/N's POV:

After we got back into the practice room, the boys started packing up for the day. I gathered my stuff, and waited for them by the door. The more I thought about going to the dorm with them, the more I freaked out. So I decided not to think about it that much. Although now that it was happening, and I couldn't do anything to prevent it, I wasn't all that excited. I could tell by the boys faces that they weren't ecstatic about it, either. Well, other then V, who looked overjoyed. And J-hope, who had kept a smile on his face the whole day.

It didn't seem like any of the boys hated me, and the feelings were mutual. I didn't hate any of them, I felt more awkward. The biggest thing that I hoped for, was that the boys wouldn't change because of me. I hoped they didn't have to feel like they had to be formal with each other around me. Once we were ready to go, we all headed to the door, were the boys took the lead, because, as usual, I had no idea were to go. J-hope stayed by my side the whole time, cracking jokes, and lightening up the mood. Jimin stayed by side as well, listening to J-hopes jokes with me and laughing as well. V walked right in front of me, and the other boys were farther up ahead. Suga got in the car first, followed by Jungkook. I got in last, aiming for a seat in the corner.

The ride home was extremely awkward, but all the boys tried to include me in their conversations. Politely, I joined in whenever they made an attempt, but other then that, I stayed quiet. The thing I longed to do was plug in my headphones and listen to music, but I didn't want them to think I was rude, so I kept them in my bag. The car stopped, in front of a massive building. I stared at it in shock, and the boys laughed at my reaction. I got out first, but held the car door open for each of the boys. They all smiled and thanked me. They waited for me to close the door, before I thanked the driver, and turned around.

TAE'S POV:

Aw! This girl was so polite! If anything, we should have held the door open for her, and then she thanked the driver! I tried to think back to the last time any of us thanked him, but I failed. To make it better, when we were walking to towards the doors, Y/N spotted something none of us saw, and walked towards an old homeless man. Wait..what was she doing? That man could be dangerous! As I was about to call out to her to turn around, she pulled out an old wallet. What was she doing? She pulled out ¥100 000 and gave it to him. He thanked her with a big smile and a hug. She said goodbye, before turning around and seeing us all stare at her in surprise.

Yoongi was the first to speak up. "..do you know him?" He asked. She shook her head no. "..so..why did you give him all that money?" Jimin asked. None of us were disappointed, we were all just confused. She answered as if it were simple. "I have money, he doesn't. He has to suffer without anything, while I can get things I want. So, why wouldn't I give him some money? He's a human to." She said. She waited for us to all continue into the building, as I pondered what she said.

Jimin's POV:

Damn, this girl truly is inspiring. She could of spent that money on something else-anything else. Why would she spend it on something so unimportant? Then again, I guess it truly was important. I mean, that money could have saved his life. Hmm. That girl is something else..

RM's POV:

why would she give some stranger money? It didn't make sense. Well, now that I thought about it, it was definitely the right thing to do. And then, if it is the right thing to do, would I have ever even stopped to think about it if I had never met this girl? She was definitely a thoughtful, kind person, but I wondered if she would ever fit in with the group.

Yoongi's POV:

​​​​​​​I pondered what she said. She was probably right. I mean, we could have anything, and he had nothing. To be honest, I felt bad for him. That must be a horrible way to live. And I guess the fact that Y/N realized that was truly an amazing thing. From that moment on, I decided I liked her.

Y/N's POV:

​​​​​​​The boys continued on inside, and I followed behind them again. When I entered the building, I was sure it was even bigger inside then it was outside. J-hope, who was standing beside me, started talking. "So, this building has an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a gym. We have a workout section, were Jungkook spends a lot of his time. We have a practice room, and our dorm is on the top floor. Later tonight or tomorrow night you can explore a bit. If you get lost, there is signs everywhere," he pointed to one, "they will lead you back to the dorm, no matter where you are." I nodded my head while he spoke.

The boys walked to the closest elevator, and we all got on. When the door opened on the top floor, I was met with the most beautiful dorm I had ever seen.