Chapter 16

Y/N's POV:

After about an hour, we were all in the practice room, and we were getting ready for practice. Jimin, Jin and I were warming up together. Jin and I were originally warming up with Jungkook and J-hope, but I saw Jimin practicing alone, and I felt bad, so I went over to him, and Jin followed. The boys had promised they weren't mad at Jimin, but I saw Yoongi glaring at Jimin. I decided to ignore it, the boys would have to forgive Jimin at some point, right? I'm sure they would. They had such a good relationship, they couldn't let a girl ruin it. That was way to cliche.

After a long, awkward, day, the boys and I were finally on our way home. The silence in the vehicle was thick enough to be cut by a butter knife, so thankfully the driver turned on the radio. To my suprise, one of the boys songs were playing. It was 'save me.' I didn't realize I was singing along with it, nor did I realize the boys staring at me with amusement while I did so. I stared out the window, and when I finally realized I was singing, J-hope and V were singing with me. Jin started singing at his part, and joined in after that as well. Jungkook hummed the tune before singing it, and then I could hear RM and Jimin join in as well. I smiled to my self, knowing that the boys wouldn't be mad at each other much longer, after Yoongi started singing. When the song was over, Jimin was in tears, and he was apologizing over and over. It was the first time I had seen any of them cry, and I knew he was being sincere. He obviously felt guilty for hiding something from his Hyungs. Since I was sitting beside him, I leaned over and gave him a side hug. I whispered things in his ear, telling him it would be alright, and that he was forgiven.

the boys, especially Yoongi, were starting to look guilty, and I gave Yoongi a look of encouragement, hoping he would say something to Jimin. "Jiminie-ah.." Yoongi started. I could hear the regret in his voice. "Jiminie, the only reason we were upset, is we were afraid you would get hurt, and we were worried about the performance. I know you can keep up and have a girlfriend, but what if she hurts you, in the end? Then you would be distracted from practice, and you would be hurting. I don't want that to happen.." Yoongi said. It was the most I had ever heard him speak. Also the most affectionate. By now, the car was parked and we were outside the dorm, but at the moment, none of us cared.

After Jimin had started crying, Tae and I started crying, which caused J-hope and Jungkook to cry, and then Jin was crying, and seeing the oldest one in tears made RM and Yoongi burst as well. The boys started hugging each other, and I knew my place, sitting out for that hug. I didn't feel awkward sitting out, but overjoyed and peaceful that the boys were going to be ok again. I let them have their moment. Instead, I got out some cash, and paid the driver, who was also misty eyed from the sight. He must have felt pretty awkward, though, driving around 7 grown men who were crying in the back of his car, so I paid him extra, and then made my exit out the side of the car, and not long after, the boys followed.

I waved goodbye to the driver as he rode away, and we all entered the building. The boys finished wiping their tears, and we entered the elevator together. My schedule was busy tonight. Since I didn't do any hours of school this morning, I had to do that for four hours, and I also planned on going to the practice room at some point, as well. I couldn't forget about the dinner tonight either, which I had to some how make room for. Jimin said he had texted her, and she would be coming around 8:30. Also, to answer my question from earlier, he said that he hadn't told her about me. Not that he avoided the subject on purpose, he just never thought it would be a big deal, and he's right. I decided to go to the practice room now until 8:15, since it was already 6:45, and I wanted to give myself some time to make myself slightly presentable to Mei Zhen before she came, since all I was wearing was a baggy white T-shirt and Skin tight jeans.

I told the boys were I was going, so we didn't have a repeat of the first time, and I went down to the fifth floor. I walked into the practice room, and turned on 'spring day.' I admit, I still wasn't as great of a dancer as the boys, and at one point, I was sure I was off at a whole section by half a beat, so I restarted it countless times. After I had it perfected, I moved onto the next section, the hardest one. Before I started it, I checked the time. Shit. It was 8:25 already. I was going to be so late! Leaving my stuff in the practice room, and the music still playing, I quickly left the room, and ran down the hall to the elevator. I checked my watch. 8:26. The door opened, and I quickly ran in. I pressed the button for the thirteenth floor, and quickly attempted to fix my hair while I waited. Currently, it was in a messy bun, sitting at the top of my head, and It honestly looked like I had just gotten out of bed. I took what was left of it out of the bun, and tried brushing my fingers through my hair, to get some of the knots out. The door opened as I had insisted combing out my hair quickly, and I ran threw the dorm as I put my hair up in a presentable ponytail. 8:28.

The boys looked at me funny, and I noticed they were all wearing more presentable pieces of clothing then before. I ran into my room, and shut the door quickly, before changing into a simple white dress. It was honestly the only dress I had, pour the only one I could find in 30 seconds, anyways. Just as I had finished applying a tiny bit of makeup, I heard the elevator door open, and I checked the time. 8:31. I sighed with relief, before leaving my room and entering the living room, only to be graced with the presence of a beautiful yet intimidating girl.