Chapter 12

Jins POV:

"Yah! You can't just walk into her room!" I yell at Jungkook. "Technically, it's my room." He mumbled. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Jungkook.." I warned. He sighed, and instead, I knocked on the door.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to a knock on my door, and I groaned. "Go away, Youngae.." I mumble into my pillow, my eyes still closed. "Um..Y/N, you need to wake up! We have practice today!" I heard Jungkook shout. "Oh..right." I mumbled. "Ya, I'm up! I'll be done in a couple minutes!" I shout back. I heard a couple feet shuffling away from my door, and I quickly got dressed. I wore a loose black shirt, long shorts, and I put my hair in a lazy ponytail. I didn't bother much with my makeup, since all I was doing today was practicing.

I walked downstairs, to see all the boys except for Yoongi shuffling around. In the kitchen, Jin was cooking breakfast, which smelled amazing. He was still in his pajamas, and danced around to the music in his headphones while he cooked, which was adorable. V and J-hope were in the living room, blasting music from a speaker, and singing along dramatically to it. Jimin and Jungkook were also in the living room, recording the two boys, while laughing loudly. I figured Yoongi was still sleeping, and RM was in the Kitchen with Jin, doing the dishes.

I made my way into the kitchen, and stood beside RM, silently drying the dishes. He smiled at me in thanks, and I smiled back, before one of the dishes slipped out of his hands, and broke over my knee. "AH!" I screamed. Glass shattered all over the floor, along with blood, my blood. When I screamed, the rest of the boys, including Yoongi, rushed into the room.

Jin was hitting RM repeatedly over the shoulder, and V and J-hope rushed over to me. Jimin ran down the hall, in the opposite way. RM looked so upset and guilty, I decided to cut him some slack. "I'm fine, really!" "Oh ya?" Yoongi said, challenging me. "Walk then." I attempted to stand on my feet, but I winced in pain and fell over again. This made RM look worse, as if he was in more pain then me. Jimin returned to the kitchen with a med kit, and him and Jin were quick to bend down and treat my wounds. I gritted my teeth when they put alcohol on it, and instinctively squeezed J-hopes hand, who was sitting next to me.

Jungkook and Yoongi stood in front of me, worried, and RM was repeatedly apologizing. "I'm so sorry, Y/N! I promise, I didn't mean to hurt you! Please, please don't be mad!" To everybody's surprise, I started laughing. "It's ok! Really! It's no big deal, stop making it one!" RM looked a bit better, but he was still frustrated with himself. "Ok.." then, him, Jungkook, and Yoongi started cleaning up the glass and blood on the floor, as Jin and Jimin finished cleaning my wound. I took a glance down it. Even though the blood was still pouring out of my leg, it wasn't nearly as much as before, and I could see the cuts clearly. There was four cuts all together, and they were all pretty deep and big. I didn't complain, though, I didn't want RM to feel worse. Jin started wrapping my leg up, and before I knew it, the boys were helping me up ad I was walking again.

After Jin put breakfast on the table, we all sat down and the boys dug in. Before taking my fist bite, I looked up at Jin. "Thank you for breakfast, Jin-Oppa."I said. He smiled, and looked extremely grateful. What? I just said thank you. The boys should've done it all the time, so why was looking so suprised? The boys paused, mouths full of food, and quickly said thanks Jin, before starting eating again. I had never seen Jin look so happy. at that moment, I realized what I had said. "Oh, I hope it's ok that I called you Oppa." I say. Jin nodded his head, before digging into his food.