Chapter 15

Picture of Mei Zhen

Picture of Mei Zhen

Jin's POV:

I heard Hoseok screech. "Yah! Why did you do that!" I heard, but despite his words, I heard the playfulness in his voice. "Don't say Yah!" I shouted, while I finished making everyone's breakfast. Hoseok is only eating becuase he walked in and took the pancakes I had ready, and know I had to make more. That pabo.. I heard Y/N speak to Hoseok, something about him sticking his tongue out. He then just laughed. I sighed, as I finished off the last pancake.

"Y/N, did you wake everyone up?" She walked into the kitchen, while nodding her head, and holding half of a pancake. "Where did you get-oh." I said, realizing why Hoseok was yelling. She smiled, and asked if there was anything she could do. "Nah..I'm about done. Are all the boys downstairs?" I asked. She peeked her head out of the kitchen for a moment. She was still wearing her onesie Pajamas, which was a rabbit, and it honestly made her look adorable. Not in a weird way, she was just cute. She turned back around to face me, and said, "hm. They are all out of bed, but I think Yoongi-Oppa is still in the washroom." She said. I nodded. " Can you tell everyone breakfast is ready? And tell Hobi he's not getting anymore pancakes."

Jimin's POV:

Mei Zhen💄🐥:When will I get to see you again?

I read her text. I smiled.

Jimin: soon, I promise. Tonight, maybe? After practice?

Mei Zhen💄🐥: ok, Love. Have you told everyone else, yet?

I sighed. I hadn't told any of the boys or Y/N about Mei Zhen. I had met her at a fan meet earlier this week, but during my time with her, I had developed a giant crush on her. She was extremely beautiful, and she seemed super kind, as well. While I was signing her book, I had written my phone number as well. The same night, she had called me, and the next night, I had snuck out of the dorm to go out to a bar with her. I had then realized she was also super funny, and for the past couple of days we had been texting non stop, waiting for the moment we can see each other again. I was planning on telling the boys first, but I didn't know if they would like the idea of me having a girlfriend, with our busy schedule. They would think that I wouldn't make enough time for practice. I also knew they would probably support me after a while, so I was planning on telling them this morning at breakfast.

Jimin: not yet, I'm about to, though.

Mei Zhen💄🐥: alright, then..will I ever get to meet them?

I thought about it. If I told the boys and Y/n this morning, maybe they would like her better if they got to meet her? Maybe they would have more faith in me. I nodded my head, I was supposed to meet up with her tonight anyways.

Jimin: I'll talk to them, but maybe you can come over tonight for dinner?

Mei Zhen💄🐥: Alright, then. I'll see you later! Bye Oppa.

I smiled again, and turned off my phone. I looked up, to see Tae and Namjoon staring at me weirdly. "Why did you smile at your phone?" Tae asked me, curious. I felt my cheeks turn red. "I-I don't know what your talking about." I say. Luckily, Y/n saved from the interrogation by coming in and telling us that breakfast was ready. The boys and I walked into the dining room, where everyone else was already seated. "Thank you for breakfast, Oppa." Y/N said, and then was the first one to dig in. We all repeated her thank you, and began eating as well. Halfway through the meal, I had gained the courage to talk to them. I cleared my throat, gaining their attention. 7 pairs of eyes looked over at me. "What is it?" Jin asked.

"I-I have to tell you guys something." Tae eyed me again. "Does this have to do with the reason you were smiling at your phone?" He asked. I nodded my head, my cheeks turning dark again. "Your blushing. What is it?" Jung-kook asked. All the boys were truly curious at this point. Not Y/n, though. She looked like she had already figured it out. "So, you were smiling at your phone, you have to tell us something, and your blushing." She said, as if it were obvious. "What's her name?" Y/N asked bluntly. All the boys looked confused, before they slowly understood what Y/N was talking about, and their eyes widened in realization. "How did you know?" I asked her, suprised. She shrugged. "I'm a girl. I just do." The boys were having none of it. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND????" Yelled J-hope. I could count on one hand the amount of times Hobi had ever been serious, or even angry. This was one of those times. I nodded my head. If Hobi's reaction was this bad, I couldn't imagine the others. "Are you crazy? You pabo! You can't have a girlfriend! What about our career? You are going to through out everything we have worked for for years, just for a girl??" Yoongi said, shocked, hurt, and angry.

I just looked down, to ashamed to answer. Other then Y/N, Jin was the calmest out of them all. He tried calming everyone else down. "Yah! Stop yelling at him!" Jin scolded. "I understand your mad at him, but your yelling is giving me a headache. Plus, we are BTS, right? We don't get angry over this stuff, alright? We work it out." Jin said, succeeding in calming everyone down. a little. Yoongi, and Namjoon were still glaring at me, but everyone had stopped yelling, atleast. Jin looked at me, obviously annoyed at me aswell. "Mind explaing?" He asked. "Well..I met her a couple days ago, at the fan sign. We had just..I dunno..bonded, I guess, and the next night we..hung out." Jungkooks eyes widened at that part. "Hyung, you didn't..do anything that night, right?" He asked, fearful. I quickly shook my head no. "Of course not!" I said, calming the shook boy. The boys were still obviously pissed, but they didn't say anything. Other then J-hope. "Why wouldn't you tell us?" He asked, sounding almost hurt. Y/N sighed. "Why would he? You guys totally just had a cow. He was obviously expecting you guys to react like this, and he was just scared." She said. She was the only logical person at the moment.

Tae, being Tae, looked rather excited again. "Can we meet her?" He asked. "Um..I was actually wondering if she could come over for dinner tonight." I asked hopefully. To my suprise, they all agreed to it pretty quickly. Tae and Y/N agreed to it right away, and the others hesitantly agreed that it would be better to meet her before judging her to harshly. Y/N asked a question, that I hadn't even thought of until now. "Does she know about me?"