MTVG2☆

Ibrahim's P. O. V

My phone rang loudly in my ear. I groan in exhaustion and irritation. I pick it up while I lay down on my stomach. "Hello?" I ask trying to shake the drowsiness.

"Ibrahim, the meeting is in 1 hour." Zainab, my assistant says as I sat up. I forgot, I came back home late so I slept off. "Are they there already?" I say heading to the bathroom.

"No but your father is here. He is getting kinda pissed." She says. "Okay, I'll be there in twenty." I say hanging up and brushing my teeth.

I entered my car, placing the files in the passenger's seat. I drove off as I dialled Abdulaziz's phone number. "Hello?" Abdulaziz says.

Abdulaziz is a very close friend of mine, you could say a brother because we grew up together. He was there for me every step of the way even when my mom died.

"Are you there already?" I ask driving as fast as I could. "Yeah, we are waiting for you and your dad seems like he is going to go off any minute from now."

He says while I took a turn to the right, taking the short route. "Ya Allah!" I say. "What happened?" He asks.

"I overslept because I came back home late." I say. "Okay but did you bring the plantation files?" He asks as I look at the clear road before checking it.

"Yeah." I say looking up when I saw a man on a bicycle. I turn around as fast as I can, making a screech.

"Ibrahim?! Ibrahim?!"

I pace around the hall and my father walked up to me. "Are you alright?" He asks looking at the bandage wrapped around my head.

"Yes, it was barely an injury." I say. "Okay then what is wrong with you? How did it happen?  How is the man?" My father says as we walked to the room.

"Stable and he is awake. His family has been notified." I say looking at my father. "Okay, let me know if his family arrives." He says walking away.

Abdulaziz stood beside me. "Bros, that was close. It was just Allah that deemed this man is going to live because the bumper of the car hit him hard." Abdulaziz says looking at the man through the window.

The man's leg, arms had a cast and a bandage around his head. I sigh in frustration. "I have screwed up big time wallahi." I say shaking my head.

"Where is my husband?!" I hear a woman shout from a distance. She obviously had an accent but my theory was correct. She wore a wrapper with a blouse which had a different pattern.

She ran past us entering his room. "Shehu." She says sitting down while nurses tried to stop her. I walk away from there feeling guilty and stupid.

"Are you alright?" He asks when a young woman looked around obviously confused. She was looking at the rooms. "Maybe she is a relative, I'll talk to her, just go sit before you pass out."

He says walking towards her. I sat down on the closest bench I could. "Asslamu alaikum, are you looking for Mr Shehu Maigado?" Abdulaziz asks and the girl nodded.

"Yes." She says with the similar accent. "He is in the fifth room after this but you have to wait for some time." He says as she smiled a bit. "Thanks you." She says before running down the hall.

Abdulaziz stood there looking at her. "Not bad, she got it." He says nodding. "Bastard, you act all nice but you are the devil inside." I say shaking my head, smiling. 

"No, seriously. She might be whatever she came from but the truth is that she got it." He says sitting down beside me. 

"True, I didn't even look at her sef." I say bringing my phone out. "Of course it is you, you have this certain standard. Guy, I hope God doesn't catch you fah." He says laughing.