MTVG14

I sit up after laying down for half an hour, thinking of how I fucked up. I open the door when my eyes met with ummie's.

Her eyes were swollen and red. She just looked away, casually.

"Ummie, can we just talk?' I ask and she stops. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to say but I'm sorry."

I say walking closer to her as she steps back at bit. "Stop." She says raising her hand.

"I want us to act like tenants, who are strangers. I am not really in the mood to do this with you." She says calmly, not looking at me.

I nod before walking down the stairs. I need to get my mind over it.

It isn't my fault for doing that but if I say that, this house would be a war zone.

Women usually like to blame some problems to people so if I say it isn't my fault then who?

The girl that drugged jabir's drink? Will she face her? Will she tell her the whole story so she would deal with her at the end?

We were continued living like tenants for a week. She only spoke to me when its necessary.

I usually just watch her as she walks to her room or the kitchen. That's the places she goes to or outside.

I stand up from my bed as usual. I'm tired of the same thing over and over again so I decided to go outside, to the patio.

I open the door as I see Ummie talking to the gateman. She laughs holding her tummy while he just stood there looking at her with a smile plastered on his face.

I stand there looking at them when the gateman noticed me. He turned away, sweeping the area.

Ummie turns to look at me. Her smile vanishing away from her face. I ignore her and walk closer.

"Ummm, bello, right?" I try to remember his name. "Yes, sir." He turns to look at me.

"I don't want you getting distracted from your work. You can keep on chatting when you are done. Okay?"

I warn him as he nods. I turn to Ummie who turned her head away.

"I want to talk to you, come in." I say walking to the door. I enter the house, leaving the door open so she could cone in.

I hear the door shut. She followed me. "Ummie, I get that you get bored but I don't want you talking to bello again."

I say abruptly, her eyes widened. "Why? He is the only company I have." She says.

"You have a TV, a phone, laptop, Wi-Fi and so on." I say but she shakes her head.

"I don't know how to use that, you know it." She whines.

I am enjoying this conversation with her, more than she knows.

I stand up again, walking to towards her. "You do realise that i know who told you about what I did right?"

I say looking into her eyes but she couldn't look into mine.

"He isn't the one." She mutters. "Okay then, should I ask him and if it is true, I'll sack him." I say teaser her unknowingly.

She holds my arm. "I'm sorry, please leave him alone." She pleads as I smile internally until a though popped into my head.

Maybe she likes him.

I frown more just thinking about it. "Are you in live with him? Do you like him?" I ask immediately.

She looks at somewhere for some seconds like she was thinking about it. "Well --". She starts when I walk to the door.

She stays in front of the door. "I don't like him." She says in a low tone, our faces a few inches apart

"How am I sure that you don't like him?" I ask just to be sure.

"I swear in the name of Allah, or is there anything bigger than me swearing on Allah?"

She asks looking into my eyes. I step closer to her. "No, there isn't." I say as she uncomfortably moves backwards.

"Is that all then?" She asks and I nod. "Fine, since you want me to keep on talking to myself, I will." She walks past me, towards the stairs.

"You are acting like I'm not a person." I say when she scoffed. "That isn't an option." She says before she continued walking.

I felt hurt a bit but I just smile.

After some hours, she came down stairs. She came to me with a laptop in her hands.

"Can you please show me how to use this thing?" She asks standing above me.

I take the laptop, gesturing her to sit down. She sits beside me, clasping he hands together.

Ummita's point of view

I stand at the door, holding my laptop. I want to talk to him badly but I feel embarrassed every time I see him.

Why? It is because the minute he confessed his fake feeling, I let him in. It was like I was waiting for him.

I kinda was but I didn't show him till then. I don't really blame him although a part of me, just a bit of me does blame him.

I walk down the stairs, ogling him. He looked really handsome.

I stand above him. "Can you show me how to use this thing?" I ask when he took the laptop from and gestured fr me to sit.

I sit beside him, clasping my hands together. "Just turn it on, use this to control it to where you want to enter."

He says as I nod. "This is to play videos, view files, and this us to download. Just tap this place to know its use."

He tells me before turning to look at me. "Okay, I get it." I say while he hands me the laptop.

"Any questions?" He asks. "No, thank you." I then stand up and walk to my room, I kept on feeling like he was looking at me.

I close my door, now boredom walking into my life as usual. I keep the laptop and lay down on my bed.

Do I need to keep on living my life like this? Acting like we are in bad terms while we are cool?

The craziest thing so far UA that our conversation we had when he told me to keep away from bello, I enjoyed the conversation. If he knew, he would think that I'm a psycho.

A few hours later, i sit up gathering up my courage to face him. This is embarrassing.

I open the door when I see him coming out of his room. "Ibrahim." I call him as he looks at me.

"I want to say something." I try to gather up more courage. "Okay, can we talk somewhere else?"

He looks at me. "I'll just say it here. I don't really blame you for what happened. You weren't in your right senses." I say and he nods.

"Thank you but...". He starts when something unexpected happened. "Baby, where is it?" She says in a low tone.

I close my eyes, realizing that I fooled myself again. I shake my head slowly.

"Ummie, it is not what you think." He says. "Then what is that? You are inviting that woman again."

I say before walking to my room.

I wake up, realizing that it is all a dream. I am even dreaming about it. I'm killing myself slowly. I groan in annoyance.

Vote
Comment
Follow