MTVG7☆

I have been playing with my fingers for a few hours now. We were quiet and it was starting to bore me.

The dinner was weird and interesting even though I was not open. I missed my parents and friends already. Sadatu was taken back home when the dinner was over.

I looked over at Ibrahim who was typing something on his phone. I peeked a bit at the phone which had light. He looked at me as I looked away.

I heard him chuckle a bit. 'Do you want to see it?"  He says to me and I looked at him. He handed the phone to me with a smile on his face.

"Thanks you." I say looking at the phone that looked like glass. I knocked the screen to see if it is strong. I could feel Ibrahim's eyes on me but I don't really care besides I have to get used to it.

I hold it when it slipped out of my hand to the floor. I attempt to pick it up but Ibrahim was faster. "It's alright" He says taking it, checking it. "Sorry, I was seeings something." I say feeling stupid.

"Don't worry, the information is intact." He says while I think about how to change this subject. "Oh, what are inforstion?" I ask unable to pronounce it the right way.

He laughed a bit while I just sat looking at him. "Sorry, it is information and I mean I have things inside like numbers that I might never retrieve.....I might never see again." He says and I nod.

"I is not dumb you know." I say but he just nods, looking at me. "Yeah, you're not." He says as the car stopped. He got out first to check up on things I guess.

My door opened and I got out immediately. I winced because of how my eyes were due to the sudden brightness. It adjusted when I saw a house.

I looked at Ibrahim that spoke to another man beside me

I looked at Ibrahim that spoke to another man beside me. "Ibrahim? Wannan ne gidan? - (Is this the house?)" I ask shocked.

He nods before turning back to the man. He dressed like those kind of people that stood at the gate. I walked towards the castle like house, gawking at the beautiful house. 

Nah, this is not real. This is just a dream. Ibrahim walked passed me to the door and I followed. He opened the door as I walked in slowly, admiring everything.

There were chairs colored white, a table too with decorations on it, a huge screen like a mat, a beautiful carpet with something like hair, it's ceilings were high, the stairs were by the side.

I walked to the closest door to see. It had a table that looked like stone, there was a slim table around the room and multiple thing even I couldn't explain or ever seen before.

I got out of the place, happy yet confused what it was. Ibrahim sat on the chair, looking around as the took his shoes off.

"Ina dakin da zan tsaya? - (Where is the room that I am going to be staying?)" I ask taking off my shoes because I can't walk up the stairs with those shoes.

I might just slip down the stairs and fall down. "The first one on the left." He says using his phone. This thing controls them like puppets.

I walk into the room, leaving me stunned. I stood there with my jaw wide open. My dream room. I screamed before throwing myself on the bed.

It has a soft blanket, pillows and the bed is soft as hell

It has a soft blanket, pillows and the bed is soft as hell. I looked up as I looked at the room. Got to change my clothes.

I opened the suitcases, looking for any sleeping gowns or anything. I only saw a few underwear with some or no cloth on it.

I groan closing the suitcase. I get married to him and now all they have to offer are clothes that doesn't cover anything? The main reason for clothes are to cover yourself.

I take a wrapper and wrapped it on my chest. I sit down on the bed looking around. I always wanted a room similar to this. Never thought that I would have anything close to this.

Now, I'm married to a man I don't know or like. Life is unexpected. I close my eyes, feeling stressed and tired from what happened today.

I woke up, stretching. The sun was bright and my room looked really good. I smile just knowing that this is our house with my so called husband. Who knew?

I wore my hijab, and went downstairs to look around the house. I walked downstairs to the parlor and walked to a door when I suddenly saw two women cleaning. 

They looked at me then back at each other. "Good morning." They say to me before continuing their job. "Good morning." I say hardly and walked out. I look at the high ceilings.

I hit someone from behind. "What are you doing?" I looked at Ibrahim who looked at me blankly. I backed away from him as I sigh.

"Ina duba gidan ne (I'm checking out the house.)"  I say looking away. "Okay." He says walking away as I looking at him. I might like him a bit but he looked very nice.

I turn when I saw his friend, Abdulaziz. He smiled at me warmly. "Ya kike? (How are you doing?)" He says smiling while he held a bag. "Lafiya, mesa Kazo? (Fine, why did you come?)" I ask smiling back.

"You don't want me around, I'm hurt." He says as I laugh. "Ibrahim called me to help him." He says taking out his phone. "Okay, let me take you to him." I say leading him to the way.

"Thank you." He says following me. "Ya mama? (How's mom?)" I ask when he sighs. "She's dead." He says straight forwardly.  I turn to face him feeling badly.

"Sorry. Ban sani Ba (I never knew.)" I say pitying him. "I know so don't pity me or anything." He says looking at me. I nod weakly when  I heard a person walking down the stairs with heels.

I look at her while she walked down. WTF?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if possible.

Anonymous ♡