MTVG12☆

I shake my head, trying to forget the thoughts in my head. I wrap a wrapper a found my body after taking my bathe.

I remember the clothes Fauzy said I should wear. I don't think I'm going to wear it. But I promised her. It's not like she would know if I didn't but my conscience.

I search the luggage full of those lingeries' to see if there are better ones. My parents would be so disappointed if they found out I'm doing this.

I close the luggage finding nothing, looking at the one on the bed.

I groan, reaching out to take it from the other side of the bed. I look at it for some time before wearing it.

I look at the mirror and I see how the clothes hugged my body. It is like a sports bra with a lot of cleavage and jamaicas shorts (Shorts that reaches mid-way the thigh).

The strap is twisted and I have no clue of how to fix it. Who? Ibrahim. I shake my head, debating. He's the only one here, I'll have to father courage and go downstairs.

I have to admit that I look really nice but I can't go downstairs like this.

I take my wrapper to cover my body. I walked downstairs as I see Ibrahim alone, watching.

"He left already?" I walk to him, his eyes still stuck to the TV. "Yeah, it's been around thirty minutes now, more or less." He keeps his phone to look a me.

His brows slightly furrows and before he says anything, I should ask.

"Can you adjust this strap for me please? I don't know how to do this rich people's stuff."  I sit beside him, turning my back to him.

"You should learn 'the rich peoples stuff' because you're my wife. I'll be going out with you and acquiring knowledge is good."

He adjusts it, I look around the living room uncomfortably. "Okay." I reply in a low voice.

"You'll have to lower your wrapper a bit so I could see if i did it right."

Ibrahim says casually but I, on the other hand, am not ready for Ibrahim to see me with this kind of clothing.

I turn to look at him, tightening the wrapper on the chest.

"This will work, thanks." I smile forcefully, feeling his stare.

"What are you talking about? You might look funny if I don't fix it or are you uncomfortable with me?" He raises his brows.

"Yeah."

"Why?" He narrows his eyes, curious about my view towards this.

"Because I'm not close with you and we are like friends acting like a married couple."

He nods, hoping he understands what I said.

"It is expected from a girl that comes from a village." He mutters, looking back at the TV.

"What do you mean?" I cross my arms, in the defensive.

"Am I wrong? Have I given you any clue that I will take this advantage and have sex with you?"

I look down feeling shy.

"Fine, it's not like even if you wanted to, I would allow you." I try to defend my self.

I pull the wrapper down to my waist, unable to look at him

Ibrahim looks at it like he's debating. "Okay, turn around." He says and I turn my back at him again so he would fix it.

He doesn't even look interested.

"Why are you suddenly wearing this?"