MTVG13☆

I serve the last omelette when Ummie walked in, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning." I say to her as she walks towards me.

"Good morning." She repeats, standing beside me. "You know how to cook?" She looks at me, impressed.

"Yeah, I had to learn. I lived alone." I smile, taking out the toasted bread from the toaster and placing it on the same plate.

"Wow, that's great." She hugs me, looking up at me. I caress her cheek, reminding myself how I took advantage of her feelings.

I kiss her before pulling away and hugging her tightly.

I took her innocence yet I can't say I was in my right mind when I did it.

I release her, keeping the plate on the table. She narrows her eyes suspiciously as she sits on the chair.

"You're acting wani haka haka - somehow."

"Why are you saying that?" I sit beside her while she eats.

"You can't even look at me in the eyes. I might be naive and dumb in some ways but I understand people. What is it?"

I pass her a cup of tea. "Nothing." I scratch my head.

"Okay, you can tell me when you're ready." She continues eating.

"Ibrahim?" She calls me. "Yeah." I answer her.

"Did you mean what you said yesterday?" She keeps her cutlery, focusing on me.

"Which part?"

"The beginning, of course!" She laughs and I smile, thinking.

"Did you mean it?" She repeats.

"Yeah, I meant it." I look into her eyes when she sighs in relief. "Thank god." She places her hand on her chest.

"Why are you saying thank God?"

She takes her cutlery. "I'm thankful you weren't just using me or something..... I don't know." She shrugs.

"I'm coming, I need to make a call."

"Okay." I step out of the kitchen and exited the house, standing at the patio as I dial Abdul's number. "Good morning, sir." The gateman says cleaning the car.

"Morning." I reply.

"Hello."

"Abdul, I am in trouble." I pace around, trying to lower my volume.

"Okay, lay the cards."

"I slept with Ummie but I wasn't in my right senses." He scoffs.

"So, how would she notice? Its not like its the first, right?"

"It is and I said some things so she would let me."

"Were you drunk?"

"Jabir came with a drink that a girl gave it to him. I drank it all then this happened after a few hours." I take a deep breath.

"You can't tell her the truth because she would hate you, that's for sure. Just roll with it, never ever tel her. I need to go, call you later."