MTVG9★

I look at myself in the mirror imagining myself with a tribal mark. I wish I had one, I would have been educated,  had more friends and more social.

I look ugly without it. I never told my parents this because they would feel bad. The hardship they are going through would be for nothing then.

I stand up, walking out my room when I saw the same girl from that day walking down the stairs. "Why do you always come at this time?" I ask her as she turned to look at me.

"He prefers his files to be brought to him before he goes to work." She says looking at me intensely, full of anger.  "So you look at your boss's wife like that? Have we ever met?" I ask and she scoffs. 

"Have a good day, take care of our boss." She walks out with her heels. I look at her when I see Ibrahim coming out of the kitchen, walking towards the stairs drinking a bottle of water.

"That girl from your office came and just made me angry." I walk down the stairs as he stood there looking at me. "Okay, what did she do?"

He asks looking at me. "She...She.....She went into your room without any notice." I try to make an excuse. "I gave her permission." He says.

"Okay, I don't know. I just feel angry, I don't know why." I look away. "Okay, just calm down or maybe you're angry at the vacuum cleaner." He teases me as I roll my eyes.

"it doesn't scaring me anymore." I say. "It's behind you." He says as I turn in a hurry to see it. "it isn't there." I saw and he walks to the stairs. "I know, I'm going to the office." This is the first time he is going to the office since we got married. 

"I'll got your things ready." I say excitedly running to the study. I take out something with a screen. It was dusty so I'll just clean it off.

Ibrahim walks down the stairs holding a few files. "Where's the laptop?" He asks. "That's its name?  It's wet." I smile at him when he closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me you washed it with water." He says. "Okay, I didn't." I followed what he said. "So where is it?" He asks.

"It's wet." I say as he walks out of the house. "I thought people wash it, I saw a woman wash it so I thought that is how it's cleaned." I confess.

"That is a joke. You don't wash a laptop, it is a machine." He says pissed a bit. "I'm sorry." I say playing with my fingers. "Where is it?" He asks obviously annoyed.

"I'll bring it over." I run to the back and brought it over. I hand it over to him. He opens it, turning it around when drops water spills. He sighs, closing his eyes.

"Did you spray it with water or did you shove it into a bucket?" He ask not looking at me. "What is shoving?" I ask as he looks up at me. He turns, walking towards his car.

"What happened to the car?" Ibrahim asks the gate man,  who did the same thing I did when I screwed up. Play with his fingers.

"When I was taking the rake away, it scratched it." The gateman explains and Ibrahim keeps his folder on the hood of the car. He takes deep breaths before facing him.

"What were you thinking?" Ibrahim asks him, pissed off. "Nothing. I just didn't notice the car." The man explains as Ibrahim smiles.

"Ibrahim, just forgive him. Nobody will do this intentionally." I step in for the innocent gateman. "Don't get involved." Ibrahim says coldly.

"He apologized so please just letting it go." I say looking at Ibrahim who seems to be accepting my words. "Fine but next time, you will pay for this. This is my prized possession." Ibrahim says looking at the long vertical scratch.