MTVG10☆

I open my eyes as I see my phone on my drawer with a paper on top of it. I sit up stretching. I take the paper, his hand writing is fantastic.

I like the name the you chose, stick with it.

I smile at his words. He even thought of it, to write it down but he is just saying it not to make me angry. I sigh, taking my phone.

After searching the whole app, I find the place where people can change the names. I change his name back to 'ibrahim'. I look at the name.

One thing is obvious, Ibrahim does not like me. I should get it through my head that it will never be normal. Most probably,  he will get a second wife,  the woman he really loves.

Second, he is obviously cheating on me with that 'assistant' of his. I better talk to him about this when he gets back from work. I wear a vest and a short trouser.

I scratch my head when I see myself in the mirror. My bun is messed up, I look wretched but I am alone here. I shrug as I enter the kitchen. My eyes met with Ibrahim's.

I use my arms to cover my chest. "I thought you were at work." I sit down on the chair while he read the newspaper. "I will." He says not looking at me.

"I want to talk to you about something." I say putting my hands down as he looks at me.

"I know we were forced into this marriage so I understand if you are sleeping with that 'assistant' of yours and if you don't feel anything for me."

I say looking at him, he had a facial reaction that I couldn't understand. "I don't feel anything for you too, I do but not much so let us just stick as friends since for me divorce is not an option."

I sigh. "You should go marry the girl you want as your second wife. I don't mind but even if you're going to cheat, don't let anyone else notice. That's it." I clasp my hands together and he smiles.

"I wasn't expecting this. If you really did like me, why are you letting me go this easily?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"I am facing reality. Bottom line, I am an illiterate village girl and you are a successful business man from the city. The only reason we were married or you even noticed me is because you were forced."

I lean my head on my palm. He nods slowly,  looking at me. "How did you know she isn't my assistant?" He asks keeping his newspaper.

"Well, an assistant coming out of the room with her boss who has a lipstick stain on your shirt or was it your neck? I can't remember clearly." I say taking a grape and throwing it in my mouth.

"Okay, I have heard you." He says with an impressed look. "Then please pass me a cup."

I sit down outside thinking whether my parents are alright, my brother are all okay. I get really worried because sometimes the village people go too far.

I sigh still recalling the talk I had with Ibrahim. I wouldn't like him to get married but he has to since he isn't interested in me. He didn't object that I was wrong.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Abdulaziz's voice. He walks towards me with a smile on his face. This guy is always smiling.

I stand up, adjusting my dress. "What are you doing here?" I ask then I realized that I asked the same thing. "I was just.....bored inside." I say playing with my fingers. 

"Is Ibrahim around?" He asks a tending beside me. "No, he went out around an hour ago." I answer. "Come in." I tell him as he shook his head.

"No, thank you." He says looking around. "Please at least drink some water or something." I plead opening the door and he nods. "Sure." He walks in when he stops looking at my arm.

"What happened to your arm?" He looks at the red spot on my arm. "Yeah, i burnt my arm while cooking." I say normally.

"Why? Aren't there house helps that do that?" He asks. "Yes, fro Ibrahim. He said that I should be cooking for I and the maids." I say a little confused at his actions.

He clentches his jaw,  shaking his head. "It is something normal.  I burn my arm alot to be honest." I confess as he turns. "Thank you,  i must go meet him. It is urgent. Bye." Abdulaziz says walking away.

Why is he so angry? He still looks good angry. I sigh, closing the door.

Ibrahim's P. O. V

I keep my phone down, thinking about what Umeeta said to me. I have to say that I am baffled. A woman who says you should go get married to someone, she knows you don't love her but still confesses it.

Courage.

I heard the door close when Abdulaziz walks in, looking tired. "You look terrible." I say as he sits on the chair. "Tell me about it." He sighs.

"Yo, I just went to your house to tell you something when I saw your wife. You tell her to cook for the maids when they can do it. What the fuck? I know you aren't interested but this is too much. She even burnt her arm."

Abdulaziz says and I sit up. "What are you talking about? I never told her anything like that. I didn't see her arm, I am not an evil person." I say thinking.

"Well that was what she told me. She thought it is you, she didn't take it to heart." Abdulaziz says when I came to an answer. "The maids,  they must've been the one." I mutter taking my car keys and got out of the house.

They are definitely fired.

I walk into the house when Umeeta runs towards me. "You're back,  thank god. I'm bored." She says smiling widely as I take her hand to see the burn.

"What are you doing?" She asks confused. "How did you hurt yourself?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "I was cooking,  why is it a big deal? People hurt themselves while cooking." She sighs.

"Who told you that you can cook?" I ask and she furrows my eyebrows. "Braids and baldness. I mean the maids." She gasps.

"They tricked me? Wow." She stands surprised as I walked into the kitchen. "Good day, sir." Braids chorused with baldness.

"Good day. I wanted to ask the person who told Umeeta that she can cook?" I ask and they look at each other,  nervously.  Nobody said that her." Mercy says nervously.

"Should I ask her?" I turn. "No. We were pulling her legs but we didn't think she would cook it. Then I saw that she wasn't complaining." Mercy lies.

"Really?" I ask as ummie walks into the kitchen. "Who taught you how to cook with an electric cooker?" I ask.

"Which electric cooker? I cooked with firewood outside." Umeeta points outside when I clench my jaw in anger. "Firewood." I repeat.

"Sorry,  sir." Both of them say. "It's alright,  I am not going to say anything to you but to leave my house. I will transfer the money to the cleaning company. Leave." I say before walking out of the kitchen.

This is so annoying.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if possible.

Anonymous ♡