35. black skyscrapers

taehyung munched on the donuts as the driver man travels through a city the boy in the backseat knows.

seoul.

he didn't go to seoul often, but he'd actually started reading the road signs. their car was shoved in busy traffic between black skyscrapers and dark cars.

he thought everything was okay as he licked his powdery lips, furrowing his eyebrows as he flipped the package over to read the calories, until the man pulled over into an alley.

it was dark and empty with cement on the ground and a garbage bin somewhere in the distance.

the noise of tires of pavement went silent and taehyung froze with his donuts awkwardly in his hand as the man clicked open his door and stepped outside.

he sighed and swiftly opened taehyung's door, ducking down to say, "get out."

taehyung's anxiety started to panic as he dropped his donuts on the floor, powdered sugar spilling all over the black interior. the man sighed as he watched it happened.

the man ran his hand towards his pocket and carefully removed a hand gun, concealing it in his sleeve. scrutinizing every movement of taehyung's, from the nervous shaking in his hands to his parted lips, he decided that this wouldn't be as easy as he thought it would be.

"i said get out," he mumbled. "you have three seconds. one..."

through wet eyes, taehyung resentfully climbed out of the vehicle, his converses hitting the pavement as he stood beside the man.

the man internally sighed. FUCKINGN finally.

just as he was about to grab taehyung's arms, taehyung blocked him.

urgency racing through his veins, taehyung swivelled his thin arm, punching violently and as hard as he could resulting in his knuckles burning as it collided with the man's brow ridge.

this is for TAKING ME AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK AND PICKING THE FATTIEST DONUTS IN THE WORLD, he thought in his head.

furious, the man goes stoic for a moment, his eyebrows straighening as he wiped murky blood with the sleeve of his prada suit.

then, he focused his eyes onto taehyung, who hadn't actually come up with a plan for after he punched him.

"little bitch," he hissed and he grabbed him by the sleeves of his t-shirt, slamming his small frame against the side of the car and revealing his gun, banging it against the boy's head, pain and regret racing through taehyung.

taehyung knew he wasn't about to fight this ripped man, being two inches shorter than him and dainty and all. but his anger told him differently.

throwing his throbbing head forehead, making his bangs fly all over and biting his lip which still tasted like sugary donuts, he grabbed the man by the shoulders and pushed him onto the cement.

the man gritted his teeth as he hit the ground with taehyung on top of him, hands thrashing around and delivering blows to every inch of his face that he could.

"i hate you, i hate you, i hate you," taehyung screamed as the breezy air hit his face.

the man stopped fighting and just let taehyung do his damage.

as the rage slowly went away, taehyung recoiled his hands and got off of him, rolling onto the gritty pavement, tears dribbling onto his cheeks.

"you're fucking wild," the man said after a few minutes while he sat up.

taehyung eyed him remorsefully.

"you have blood on your eyebrow," he said quietly. he hated him.

the man stood up and went to the passengers side of the car, shuffling around for something.

just as he thought everything was okay, a rag with a sweet smelling liquid poured onto it covered his mouth.

taehyung tried to struggle, but his eyes fluttered shut. the last thing to remember was being placed in the backseat again and the noise of the engine starting.