36. cop car

it's later that day when the stupid chloroform wears off and taehyung starts to wake up.

he wants to say, "hello?" or something at least, but the words stick in his throat as his pretty eyes flutter open.

focusing on his location, the sensations came to him slowly. he was propped up in a corner of some sort, in what looked like. . . an office??? then he noticed that his hands were tied behind his back.

he felt bad for every time he called jungkook a terrible person for being a hitman, because jungkook would never tie him up or leave him in a creepy warehouse. taehyung's tummy grumbled as he sighs.

he's crushing on a hitman.

gosh, why am i like thisss, he thought as he attempted to wriggle free, but it was no use. whoever tied these knew what they were doing.

then he remembered that he had tried to beat up a six foot tall man just a few hours ago and that six foot tall man was definitely not happy.

great.

"we could stop at a motel six, you know," hoseok said slightly agitatedly, shifting his feet over to the corner of the dash even though jungkook had yelled at him multiple times for causing distracted driving. this road trip was not fun. they didn't even get mcdonalds or anything.

"stop doing that," jungkook snapped, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "we're not sleeping for gods sake. and motel sixes are for, like, strippers or something."

hoseok pretended like he didn't hear that and returned his attention to the bustling city.

that's when a police car pulled up beside them.

the blue and red lights flashed in the rear view mirror and jungkook tried to gather his thoughts.

fUck fuckisjfjshh, jungkook's mind screamed as he tried to remain cool, fixing his hair and straightening his posture.

"what are you doing???" hoseok scream whispered as jungkook pulled over the sidewalk.

"being a law abiding citizen, unlike you," jungkook said calmly, rolling down his window as he watched an overweight police officer trudge to the drivers side door. 

at this point every police officer probably had their phone lock screen as jungkook's face.

"oh, you're sooo over, jeon jungkook," hoseok sassed which jungkook just raised his eyebrows at in response.

"fine then, have your doubts," jungkook said right as the police officer basically stuck his face into his.

jungkook scowled but remorsefully said, "what can i help you with, sir?" accompanied with a polite smile.

"looks like you were speeding a little bit there, buddy," the officer backed up to remove his sunglasses, revealing bushy eyebrows. "and your tail lights broken."

"really?" jungkook said, faking surprise, his lips pressed into an innocent "o." "could i take a look?"

the officer looked a bit taken a back, but he said "sure."

hoseok looked over at jungkook with the i-thought-i-already-lost-all-hope-in-you-but-you-just-keep-surprising-me look, speechless at jungkook's stupidity.

jungkook just shrugged and smirked a tiny bit, stepping out of the car. "i'll be fine," he stated before taking the keys out of the ignition.

jungkook immediately cringed as he felt how pained his legs were after sitting so long but he just smiled as he went to examine this so called broken tail light.

he ruffled his dark hair as he prepared to handle this annoying officer.

jungkook tried his best to avert eye contact and act unsuspicious.

even though he didn't have any knowledge of cars except for buying them, jungkook pretended to analyze the smashed tail light.

he cringed again.

"mm, yeah, broken-" jungkook tried to buy time as he awkwardly motioned towards the light. that's when he realized that the officer was looking right in his eyes.

"you're-" the officer covered his mouth with a pudgy finger as his brown eyes got wide, about to blurt it out.

jungkook interrupted his sentence and stepped towards him. "yeah, i am," he said as he pointed something metal against the man's chest. "now get in the car."

"uh, i think im gonna need backup," the officer stumbled as jungkook's 9mm threateningly pressed into his chest.

"no, you won't," the boy stated as he opened the back door. "so give me your radio and get in the car."

the officer put his hands up as jungkook grabbed his radio, stomping on it and kicking onto the grass beside the sidewalk.

jungkook nodded as the man obliged, climbing into the backseat and buckling his seat belt.

hoseok watched horrifiedly as jungkook lured this POLICE OFFICER into their car while pointing a gun at his head.

this was pure stone cold jungkook.

"hoseok, get out and bring the stupid fucking pretzels," jungkook demanded.

hoseok looked back and forth between jungkook and the terrified police officer, then scrambled to get out of the car.

before walking away, jungkook clicked the lock button on the car keys, adding to the police officer's hopelessness, then tossed them into the street.

"awwww, my kookie," hoseok babbled, pretzels in hand as they made their way to the cop car. "you're not as stupid as i thought you were."