Oneshot•Chase Hudson•Glad I'm Not

Summary: Corrine, who is on the Lights Out tour with the boys, gets in a game of truth or dare with them, and Chase gets dared to kiss one of them. He's glad he's not gay, just so he can kiss her.

Corrine POV
"So where are we getting the questions from?" I ask.
"We'll start a live on Noen's account for people to ask questions or give dares," Chase begins. Noen nods, not looking up from his phone. "And then we'll vlog it on Payton's YouTube because he called doing it on his account." Payton laughs maniacally at this.
"Okay." I plop down on the floor in front of where Chase is sitting on the couch. Noen sits next to him, Payton in the floor with me, and Anthony also on the couch. The other boys were being snoozes and won't play with us. Rude, in my opinion.
"Here we go," Noen says as he puts his phone on the edge of the bed frame where we had pushed the mattress back to make room on the ledge. "Start commenting."
"Wait wait wait," Payton says quickly as he sets his phone, which is filming a video, on the ledge next to Noen's phone. "Go."
The comments on his live quickly blow up with questions for truths and dares.
"Who's going to go first?" Anthony asks.
"Which one do you want to do?" Payton asks.
"Dare, obviously. There is no other option." Payton grabs the phone with the live stream after Anthony's response and scrolls through. He finds one with a laugh.
"Okay. Go into the other room and do the Red Nose dance in your underwear." We all bust out laughing at his red face. "We'll be waiting for you to get back."
Anthony grumbles as he pulls his shirt off, then kicks his shoes off, and finally takes his pants off. Chase whistles from the other end of the couch. Anthony grabs his phone and runs out.
It's about a minute until he gets back. While he was gone, we heard obnoxious yelling from the other room, and he comes back in just shaking his head. He quickly dresses back up and sits while we all laugh.
"Okay, fine, then. Noen, truth or dare?" He glares at Payton as he says this.
"Uh, truth." Anthony scrolls through the comments section.
"First and last name of your first kiss."
Noen quickly mutters a name.
"Chase, tr-"
"Dare," Chase says quickly. Noen smirks as he looks at the dares.
"Ooh, this is a good one." He smiles at Chase. "Kiss anyone in this room."
"Glad I'm not," he mutters before kissing me on the mouth. The boys all start screaming, but the kiss is over quickly. I wish it would've lasted longer. It was nice. Then we hear screaming from across the hall. Everyone runs out.
"I didn't even get to go," Payton mutters.