Oneshot•Josh Richards•You Kiss As Bestfriends

Summary: Lena has been best friends with Josh since kindergarten, and a TikTok he wants to do involves kissing someone, and he asks you.

Lena POV
   "Hey Lena, would you do this TikTok with me?" Josh asks, sliding his phone down the table to me. I catch it and play the videos he has pulled up.
   "Sure," I say, sliding it back to him. "I'll go put a dress on."
   "Thanks!" Josh calls as I hop up from the table. I jog up the stairs to my room, since we are at my house. I look in the left side of my closet where I keep my nicer clothes and dresses. There isn't a lot of them, but I find the perfect one to wear for the TikTok. In the video there is a girl wearing a nice dress and heels, so I plan to dress as such. I put on a black spaghetti strap dress that's a little snug, being a year or so old. I put on a bold shade of red lipstick and smooth my hair, heading back downstairs to see Josh setting his phone up in the kitchen.
   "This good?" I ask. He jumps in surprise and turns around.
"You scared me, Lena!" Then he looks me up and down and I notice his cheeks turn red. "Yeah, that looks great. Fine, I mean. You look fine."
"So when do you want me to walk in?" I ask.
"Like when I spin to face you, okay?"
"Sure." I nod. "And then we..."
"Yeah. Then we-we kiss," he stammers. "Okay, I'm starting it."
He mouths the words that go with it and then spins in my direction. I hurry into the screen. He grabs my hand, spins me, and I jump up into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he grips me around my thighs.
"Now," Josh whispers. We smash our lips against each other's kissing for a few seconds until the TikTok is over.
"Was that good?" I ask, pulling away, my face flushed.
"Y-yeah," he whispers. His face is red and he's still gripping my thighs. "That was really good. Thanks."
   "Yeah. Hey Josh?" I ask, trying to get him to notice.
   "Yeah?"
   "You gonna put me back down?" I ask.
   "Oh, yeah. Sorry." He sets me down on the floor quickly. "Sorry."
   "It's fine," I say. I look at his flushed face. "Are you okay?"
   "Mhm." He nods his head.
   "You sure about that? You seem a little out of it."
   "I'm fine."
   "Okay. Well, I'm going to go change out of this dress now."
   "Okay." Josh nods again.
   I walk out of the kitchen to head up the stairs.
   "Wait," Josh calls out. I turn around, already on the first step, to see he's behind me.
   "Yes?" I ask, curious as to why he stopped me now and not when I asked if he was okay.
   "Can we do that again?" he asks, sounding like he's about to beg.
   "Did it not come out right?"
   "No. I meant could we do the kiss again?"
   "For the TikTok or..." I trail off.
   "No." He shakes his head. "Nevermind. It was stupid. I should probably head home and we can forget I ever asked."
   "Josh." I grab his arm and spin him back around to face me. I put both hands on either of his shoulders. "It wasn't stupid and I don't want to forget that you asked."
   "Uhm," he mumbled.
   "So do you want to kiss me again or not?" I ask.
   Josh looks up at me with a bright smile. Pulling my short frame forward with an arm around my waist, he pushes my hair back with the other hand and kisses me softly.
   "Is that okay?" Josh asks softly against my lips after pulling away.
   "Mhm," I mumble.
   "You look very nice in that dress, by the way."
   "Thanks. Now shut up and kiss me."
   "Don't have to tell me twice." He kisses me again.