Preference•He Catches You Trying to Commit Suicide Part 3 (Noen)

I know this is short but I couldn't think of anything else so I went ahead and posted.

   "Is something wrong?" Chase asks quietly.
I shake my head. "No. Everything's better now." I smile and follow Noen.
   When I get into our room, Noen is pacing back and forth with his hands shoved in his pockets. I stand there and watch him for a while until he begins talking.
   "He smiled. That jerk smiled when I came up to him. He wasn't even trying to hide it." Noen faces me, anger clear across his face. "And then he started laughing. Even as he was getting fired, he was laughing. Anthony had to hold me back after a few swings because they were worried I'd kill him."
   Noen goes back to pacing the room. I just stand there, watching him and waiting for him to calm down.
"What am I doing?" he asks, running his hand through his hair, then facing me. "Are you okay?
"I'm doing fine, baby." I give him a smile and come up to him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling his head down so that it rests on my shoulder. I can feel him relaxing and hear him breathing in deep breaths. "Are you okay? You got a little worked up there, buddy."
   "I know. I'm sorry. I'm fine now. Sorry." His arms slowly wrap around my waist, and I smile.
   "Thank you for helping, Noen. I really appreciate it." I kiss his forehead.
   "We are pretty good at this," I hear him mumble quietly.
   "What was that?" I ask, patting his arm. He stands up, smiling down at me.
   "We are pretty good at this. I help you, and then you keep me sane and calm me down. I think we do a pretty good job of it." I laugh, and he smiles.
   "Yeah. Yeah, we do."
   "Mhm," Noen mumbles, then leans down and kisses me. I smile and pull his head down closer to mine so that he kisses me more passionately.
   "Hmm, Noen," I moan quietly as he kisses down my neck.
   "If only the boys weren't out in the hall. I could just imagine the things we'd be doing right now." He smirks, then kisses me roughly.
   "If only," I mutter softly.
   We end up asleep on the bed sometime later with me laying my head on his chest. We lay like that until I hear someone walking through the room quietly. I sit up, mumbling, "Who's in here?"
   "Oh, sorry. We were just looking for our phones. Found them. Leaving now. You two sleep well."
   "Payton?" I ask, sitting all the way up. Noen mumbles a what, and sits up, too.
   "What are you two doing in here?" he asks, looking at Payton and Chase as they reach the door.
   "Phones. Leaving now. Sleep well, lovebirds," Chase says with a grin, stepping out behind Payton and closing the door.
   "Idiots," Noen groans, wrapping his arms around my waist and going back to sleep. I smile and do the same.