Oneshot•Noen Eubanks•Bubble Bath

Thanks for getting our first ranking thingy- #17 in griffin (even though he isn't in it too much) and over 800 reads!!! 😁😁
Summary: Noen goes on live while playing Minecraft and Bailee is taking a bath. Fluff.

Bailee POV
   I lay in the tub in Noen and I's shared bathroom, eyes closed and relaxing. I had a stressful day at the recording studio-yeah, I'm a singer. Not too famous, but my songs are heard on the radio and it makes pretty good money. But today we were in a rush to get it done so we could put the song out before prom season and have it played at dances. Today was long and stressful, but now I get to relax.
   "Hey babe!" Noen says. I open my eyes to see him sitting on the floor next to the tub while on live. Good thing I have a swimsuit on-I typically do that in case of a situation such as this one.
   "No! Get out!" I push his shoulder playfully.
   "Aw, why?" He pouts. Comments start popping up about how cute his pout is, and I roll my eyes, sitting up with crossed legs.
   "Because I look terrible when I'm taking a bath!"
   "No you don't. You look cute." He pokes my bun. "Your hair is nice."
"No it's not. It's a mess," I complain. He rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek. "And I look horrible in this swimsuit!"
"Then you should take it off!" He wiggles his eye brows and I splash him. He starts to laugh, falling over and landing on his back.
"Your live right now is seeing the floor, buddy." He looks over at his phone, discarded to the floor.
"Oh." He picks it up. "Bye guys." He turns it off, sitting back up. "Hey babe."
"Hi." I peck his lips.
"We should put bubbles in!" Noen's eyes grow large with his idea. He scrambled over to the sink, looking below it and taking out the bubble bath mix.
"I didn't even know we had that!" I smile at him. "How long have we had that?"
"I dunno. How much do I put in?" He is looking intently at the back of the bottle.
"Give it to me and I'll do it, silly." He hands the pink bottle to me with a sheepish grin. I read the back, find the amount, and pour some in the tub.
"How long until the bubbles form?"
I laugh and roll my eyes. "We have to mix it, silly. Do you want to get in with me?"
"Yeah." Noen nods excitedly as he strips down to his underwear and gets in the tub with me. "Hmm, this is nice and warm."
"Yeah," I say. I start moving my hand around in circles. Noen looks at me and does the same. Soon, bubbles start forming on the top, and Noen giggles like a two year old.
"This is so much fun!" Noen says happily. I laugh at him, then lean over to kiss him quickly.
"Mhm," I mumble. He holds his arms open and, with a smile, I turn around and lay back against his chest.
"I like this. Sitting here with you in a bubble bath. Not doing anything."
I sigh, thinking about it. "Yeah, I like it, too."
He starts to kiss my neck and I laugh. "I really like it." He runs his hands up my sides before pulling me back closer to him.
"Hmm, is wittle baby Noen trying to be sexy?" I ask with a smirk.
   "No. Hey, we should make bubble beards!"