Oneshot•Noen Eubanks•Dance With You Part 2

Another short one because I'm at school so why not. Thanks mackenziecarmean for the request.

Emory POV
He starts to sway side to side while holding me against him.  "I love you, Emory. So much," he murmurs against my hair.
   "I love you, too, Noen." I pull away to look into his eyes. "I really do."
   He smiles, placing a hand against my face and brushing some hair behind my ear. He kisses me slowly, softly, and I run my fingers through his hair, gently tugging on it.
   "Baby," he moans quietly, holding my forehead against mine. "Baby."
   "You want to take this home?" I ask with a soft smile. He nods, placing soft kisses against my lips.
We leave quickly, driving back to my house because my parents aren't home. We enter, and I turn the lights on. I turn around and see Noen standing behind me.
"Would you be mad if I ripped that dress right off of you?" he whispers in my ear.
"How about you just unzip it for me?" Noen smiles and unzips my dress as he lazily kisses me. Once my dress hits the floor, I step out of it and get to work on Noen's tie and jacket.
We eventually make it up to my room, clothes discarded all over the stairs. We go slow, my leg not being able to do much. It's nice, lazy and slow.
"Love you, baby. 'M love you very much," Noen murmurs against my neck.
"Love you, too, babe. You wanna get some sleep?" I rub my fingers through his hair, and he yawns. He nods and presses his head against my chest, falling asleep quickly.

"Morning, Noen," I whisper as his eyes flutter open. He smiles at me and rubs his eyes.
"Morning. What time is it?" he asks.
"About 7."
"We should go get pancakes from the diner." He sits up and leans back against the headboard, chest completely visible.
"Sure. You have some clothes in the bathroom." I give him a hug. "Last night was fun."
"Which part?" he asks. I laugh. "Okay, I'll go get ready."
We both start getting showers and clothes on and meet downstairs.
"Ready to go?" I ask, tossing him his car keys.
"I'm always ready to go anywhere with you." Noen smiles and grabs my hand as we head out the door. I smile up at him and kiss his jawline.
"Anywhere?"
"Anywhere."
"Great, then let's go to Mars."