Oneshot•Sam Hurley•Cuddle My Baby

Summary: Leigh's stomach hurts at night while Sam is over, so he cuddles with her and tries to make her feel better.

Leigh POV
   "You okay, baby?" Sam asks, leaning against the bathroom's door frame. I huddle down under the blankets even further.
   "My stomach hurts, Sammy."
   "I'm sorry. Do you want some medicine for it?" he asks, coming over and sitting on the bed next to me. I shake my head. "Have you been eating?"
   "Sammy..."
   "Leigh, you gotta start eating. When was the last time you ate? Drinking tea doesn't count." He frowns down at me.
   "A few days ago," I mumble.
   Sam sighs, rubbing my arm. "Babe, that's not healthy. I think we should go to the doctor in the morning."
   "No, Sammy. I don't want to. Please." I reach out from under the blanket and grab his hand with mine.
   "Babe. Being anorexic is not good for you. Not eating is not good for you. I promised that if you started eating, gained weight, got healthier, I wouldn't make you go to the doctor. But you can't do this to yourself, okay? Either you have to start eating again or I'm taking you to a doctor." He squeezes my hand. "I don't want anything happening to you."
   "I'm sorry. I was trying. I'd been doing good there for a while." I give him a small smile. "I'll start eating some more, okay? Just please don't make me go to a doctor."
   He sighs. "I won't."
   "Okay. Want to cuddle with me?"
   He laughs. "It's like you read me mind." Sam gets up and walks around to the other side of the bed, then crawls under the covers and curls up against my back. "Your stomach still hurting, baby?"
   "Yeah," I mumble to Sam. Gently, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me back against his chest. He rubs my stomach lightly.
   "This hurt at all?" he asks. He puts his chin on my shoulder and kisses me. I smile.
   "No. Love you, Sammy," I whisper to him.
   "Love you, too. I love cuddling my baby."
   I giggle at him as he pecks my neck again and keeps rubbing my stomach until I get warm and eventually fall asleep.