Oneshot•Noen Eubanks•Forehead Kiss

A/N THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 20k READS! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME AND HOW THIS KEEPS ME GOING FROM DAY TO DAY! LOTS OF LUV!

Summary: Noen finds out from Kay's brother, Finn Wolfhard (a/n I got the need to do this), that she likes forehead kisses from him. He decides to give one to Kay, too.

Noen hey

Finn heyyy stalker

Noen you're spelling future brother-in-law wrong

Finn hmph

Noen I treat her like she's a queen, finn

Finn but she's still my sister

Noen understood

Noen then do you think I'm doing everything right?

Finn do you make sure she gets waffles at least once a week?

Noen I try for twice a week

Finn and when she is crying never ask her what's wrong and just wait for her to tell you because she doesn't like being pressured?

Noen yes finn

Finn and kiss her forehead the first time you see her and the last time you see her everyday?

Noen what?

Finn you don't do that do you?

Noen I promise I've never heard that before

Noen I'm going to go find Kay now

Noen bye

Finn bye you blonde idiot that happens to date my twin

Noen POV
   I hurry down the stairs from Kay and I's shared room, just having gotten out of bed for the first time today. I see Kay sitting at the counter with her laptop open, editing videos and drinking tea.
   "Good morning, Noen. Did you sleep well?" Kay smiles and props her elbow up on the counter.
   "Yep. Did you?" I ask, leaning down a little and kissing her forehead. I sit down on the stool next to her, watching her quietly smile.
   "Yeah."
   "Do you want to go get waffles today?" I ask, playing with her fingers.
   "Sure." She smiles at me. "Might want to go get showered and dressed."
   "Oh, yeah." I hop off the stool and jog back upstairs. I shower quickly, then wrap my hair up and put clothes on.
   "Are you ready?" Kay asks as I come back downstairs. When she looks over at me, she laughs.
   "Dry my hair?" I ask with a sheepish smile, holding out the towel to her. She laughs again and turns me around, drying my hair up with the towel. When she is done, she kisses my cheek and pushes me away.
   "All done. Go put some shoes on, babe."
   "Okay," I mumble, jogging upstairs again to put my Vans off with my sweats and hoodie.
   "Are you ready now?" Kay asks when I return.
   "Yep." I smile at her, holding my arms out. "Are you proud of me? I got dressed all by myself."
   "Very proud. Let's go, your girlfriend is getting waffle hungry." Kay grabs my hand and pulls me outside.