Oneshot•Anthony Reeves•I'm Not Going To Part 2

⚠️mentions of past abuse⚠️
Brynn POV
   "Do you want to, you know, talk about it?" Anthony asks, rubbing my back as he sits on the couch and I sit with my legs laying on his lap.
   "I-I don't know. You'd be mad at me," I huff, looking away.
   He puts his finger under my chin and tilts it to face him. "I know I was yelling earlier, mamas, but I was just having a rough day. I'm sorry. I won't ever get mad like that again. I won't get mad about this. It was not your fault."
   "What happened? Why'd you have a rough day? You didn't say anything to me about it." I frown at him.
   "Stop changing the subject, mamas." He uses the nickname he always uses for me. "Please, I just want to help."
   "I don't think you want to know. You'd be mad, babe," I whisper, cuddling into his chest. I don't want him to know what he did-I don't want him to do anything stupid because of it.
   "Well, mamas, I think I'd have the right to be mad if someone had been a-abusing my girlfriend," he whispers.
   Abusing. Such a nasty word.
   "I-I don't know if it'd be called that..." I wriggle into a more upright position on his lap, putting one leg on either side of his lap. He holds my waist with his hands gently.
   "If he hit you, made you do things, it's abuse. I," he swallows, "I get if you don't want to call it that, but that's what it is."
   I hug him tightly. He rubs my back in slow circles, soothing me.
   "I know. I know," I mutter.
   "Do you want to tell me? Tell someone else? I'm sure any of the boys would be willing to listen. I'd be okay if you wanted to talk to someone else, I just think you need to talk to someone. Anyone." I look up at him from where I had my head on his shoulder. He's crying, tears streaming out of his eyes silently and at a quick pace.
   "Babe, don't cry. Please don't cry. I'll talk to someone, okay?" I whisper, shaking his shoulders. "I'll talk to you, okay?"
   He nods, wiping his tears, but they come out at too fast a pace for him to stop.
   "Babe, why are you crying?" I move his hands into mine, kissing his knuckles.
   "How could I not be? Someone did this to you. Someone hurt my mamas." He pulls my back into a hug. "I don't like that."
I play with his hair, which always seems to calm him down. "See, babe, this is why I'm worried about telling you. You'd get mad and I don't want you trying to do something stupid." He gives a sad chuckle.
"Yeah, yeah. Okay. I promise not to do anything too stupid if you tell me."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Well, where do you want to start?" I whisper sitting up to face him better.
"Anywhere you'd feel comfortable starting."
"Well, uh. We'd been together for about six months, and then it kind of started going down hill. He was just angry all the time. I didn't want to spend time with him because of it. But then he got mad at me because of it. Would start coming over to my house and yelling at me. Then he started coming over drunk and would beat me. He said he would kill me if I told anyone or left him, so I stayed quiet. I was so scared." I shake my head at my lap and Anthony squeezes my hands encouragingly. "Then he'd pull me into the bed and hold me down. I was just left shaking on the bed by myself when he left, my clothes on the floor. I-it was bad."
Anthony is crying harder than I've ever seen, but he'd been listening quietly the whole time.
"He-he had been driving drunk one night and drove his car into a tree. Nobody else was around. I couldn't bring myself to go to the funeral. We'd been together for eleven months when he died. That was my only out of the relationship. I'd been in such a bad place, mentally. Started to not eat, hurt myself. It was killing me."
"Mamas," he breathes, pulling me against him in a hug, burying his head into my neck. "Mamas. I love you. I won't hurt you. Ever. I promise. I'll help you."
"I know, babe. I know." I rub his shoulder and tuck his head under my chin. He places small kisses against my neck, not hard enough to leave marks.
Then a knock sounds against the door. Weird, we weren't expecting anyone and it's almost eight at night. Maybe we it's one of the boys needing to crash for the night-again. Probably is.
"I'll get it, babe. Can you let me up?" I pat his arm, and they loosen. I crawl off his lap, but he pulls me back quickly and kisses my stomach, where his face was at with the current height difference.
"I'm going to go into our room for a bit, okay?" Anthony mumbles. His face is still red and wet from crying so hard.
"Okay babe." I kiss his forehead as he goes into our room and I make my way to the door. I swing it open to see Chase and Noen, each leaning against opposite sides of the porch.
   "Hey pretty lady," Chase grins. That's always what he has called me. He gives me a hug.
   "Hey you two. You guys need to crash here for the night?" I ask, giving Noen a hug.
   "If you wouldn't mind, Brynn." Noen looks at me. "This idiot didn't remember to get a hotel."
   "Sorry," Chase pleads.
   "You guys know where to go." I pull the door open. They both step in with their duffels, heading to the back room that has two twin beds for cases such as this.
   "Where's Ant at?" Noen calls back to me.
   "He's in our room," I tell him.
   "Ooh, lets go surprise him!" Chase squeals.
   "No. It's not the time." I shake my head.
   "Aww, why not?" Chase whines, sounding like a two year old.
   "It's just not the time."
   "Is he okay?" Noen asks.
   "He'll be fine. You guys wanna drop your bags? It's too early to go to bed."
   They both nod and go into the back room to drop their duffels, reappearing a minute later.
   "You guys have dinner yet?" I ask.
   "No, and I'm starving," Chase complains, plopping onto a bar stool, Noen sitting beside him.
   "Fettuccine sound good?" I ask. They both nod.
   "Yep!" Noen grins. It's his favorite, and well, mine too.
   "Okay. I'll start it in a minute." I smile and walk into Ant and I's shared room, closing the door behind me quietly. He's sitting on the bed, facing away from the door. His elbows are on his knees, his fingers running through his hair.
   "Hey, mamas," he says with a sad smile as he turns around. He must've just heard me.
   "Hey, buddy. How are you doing?" I ask, sitting next to him.
   "I heard you were making fettuccine," he says with a grin.
   "Yeah. You want me to make it for four?" He pulls me over so I'm sitting on his lap. I laugh.
   "Is that even a question?" Ant smirks.
   "Sounded like a question to me." I smack his arm playfully.
   "Then yes, make it for four."
   "I'll probably make more. You guys eat like horses." I smile and hop off his lap, heading to the door. He jumps up behind me, lifting me up by my waist.
   "Stop! Put me down," I squeal.
   "Awww," he pouts, setting me down as he pulls our door open.
   "Hey, Ant," Chase calls.
   "What are you guys here for this time?"
   "He forgot to book a hotel after some photo shoot," Noen says. Anthony nods, laughs, then sits down next to them. They start talking about some new Tik Tok trend, and I get started on dinner because, well, I'm hungry.

(A/N I really like this one so I'll probably do a third 😁 comments?)