A/N and Preference•What He Does When You're Sick

FIRST, A QUICK NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
I had another oneshot going but it was bad so I deleted it, that's why I haven't updated recently. Well, since yesterday or the day before. Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 450 READS AHHHHH (that's a lot for me and makes me very happy if you couldn't tell). Also, I know I've done some preferences and that wasn't mentioned in the title of the book (it said imagines and oneshots) but I like preferences and I hope you do, too! This is just a short chapter to get something out.

NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS, PREFERENCES:

Payton
You get food poisoning over something he tried to make for you. You were throwing up constantly for three days and felt like literal trash. Payton bought you donuts (he knew he couldn't mess that up) once you were good enough to hold down food. It was a bit of a sorry present, but it made you happy. He also got you a new hoodie because you were always cold and in need of cuddles. Payton couldn't cuddle because you were busy throwing up.

Noen
You got a very, very bad cold. Like, coughing so hard you would throw up and then vomit would come out of your nose (you didn't share that with Noen because you knew he would freak out). He was a little scared, honestly. He brought you soup that he bought from the diner not too far from your house and blankets. And tissues, lots of tissues. It was great because he brought you practical things, but then he'd also bring you movies and snacks. He constantly texted to ask if you were okay or needed anything. You were so glad to have a boyfriend like him.

Chase H.
You had strep and since it was contagious, he just FaceTimed you a lot. He didn't want to get sick with tour coming up. He ordered pizzas to your house from your favorite little pizza place because he knew how much you loved it.

Anthony
Even though you only had a bad case of the sniffles, he still insisted on taking care of you. Making sure you were warm and got enough sleep. He was overreacting, but you found it cute how caring he was.