Preference•When He Realizes He Loves You

(A/N THANKS FOR 200 READS!)

Payton
It was his birthday and he had been eyeing this skateboard for a while but hadn't told anyone, planning to get it in a few months. You got it for him for his birthday and wrote in your card, "I knew you had been eyeing this one." He realized how much you actually noticed him as a person, not as a famous TikTok kid, and that you could read him so easily, and immediately was in love.

Noen
When he was planning on dying his hair again, all the boys said he should try a new color, but he was nervous about it for some reason and was thinking just his plain blonde. You encouraged it and told him to do what he was comfortable with. He realized that you really cared for how he felt and wouldn't pressure him. He couldn't help falling in love with you.

Chase H.
He was trying to make an eboy TikTok but ran out of black nail polish. He never goes to the store and gets it himself because he is actually pretty insecure, so you normally get it for him. So you drove to the store and then to his house at midnight just for his nail polish, and you didn't seem upset by it because you knew why he didn't get it. He realized how much you cared for him to do that and fell in love with you soon after.

Anthony
You didn't mind filming some of his TikToks for him, even when it lead to your boyfriend breaking up with you because he thought you were cheating with Anthony, which you weren't. You guys were just best friends, and when you chose him over your boyfriend, he found himself wanting to have both roles-best friend and boyfriend. He quickly realized what a big crush on you he had.

Griffin
You bought him new earrings for his birthday and sent them to him anonymously, just shooting him a text that you bought him something. He was secretly afraid that if people knew his best friend was a girl, rumors about having a girlfriend would be spread. He never told anyone, but this gesture just meant so much to him, he could help falling for you.

Josh
You flew to America (as you were from Canada) to visit him for a Lights Out event on his birthday because his family wouldn't be there and you two were practically family to each other. He knew you were scared of flying and it was your first time out of Canada, so that gesture meant so much to him. He found himself continually smiling around you and quickly falling for you.