Oneshot•Noen Eubanks• Arms Part 2

Brooke POV
   "Bet you like it, huh?"
"Like it when I touch you?"
   "You deserve it."
"Scars don't look bad on you."
   "I wish you weren't that fat."
   A familiar, loud voice breaks the words from my nightmares. "Brooke! Brooke, wake up!" Noen yells. He's shaking me, I realize.
   "What?" I gasp as I sit up, panting.
   "You were crying and whimpering and shaking and muttering something and I didn't know what to do because you weren't waking up." His eyes are wide, and he runs his hand through his hair. "I didn't know what was happening."
   "What time is it?" I ask. Noen rolls back over to the nightstand, and I see his phone's light on his face. "1:30." He rolls back over, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "We must've both fell asleep during the movie."
   I see my laptop still sitting on top of the comforter. I close it and lay it on the floor. I can hear music blaring from the other room. "How are they still at it this early?" I mumble.
   Noen laughs. "That's them." He starts to get out of the bed, hair a mess and clothes rumpled. "I'll head back over. Goodnight."
   "You won't be able to sleep over there. I'd be fine if you wanted to, you know, stay in here for a while longer." He looks over at me with raised eyebrows. "Just an offer."
   "You'd be okay if I stayed in here? I'll sleep on the floor. I-"
   "That floor looks terribly uncomfortable." He blushes and toes the carpet with his bright blue socks.
   "Kinda." He nods sheepishly. "You really don't mind?"
   "No. Now get back in bed before I throw this pillow at you. I'm tired of arguing, and I'm tired in general." He laughs and walks back over to the bed, crawling in. I roll over and pull the blanket up to my chin.
   "Can I big spoon?" Noen murmurs.
   "Hmm?"
   "Can we cuddle? I'm cold and I wanna be a big spoon," he whines. I chuckle a little at his childness.
   "Sure." He scoots closer to me, and his back touches my chest. His arms wrap around me, one under and one over, and he pulls me back to him. His legs bend in the same position as mine. Noen's chin tucks over my head, his hair lightly tickling my forehead.
   "This okay with you?" Noen asks quietly. I nod. "Good, because your cuddly and warm."

In the morning...
   "Hey Brooke?" I hear Noen whisper. I wake up quickly.
   "Yeah?"
   "It's still early, but I'm going to head back over to my room," he says.
   "Sure." His arms unwrap from around me as he sits up. I sit up, too, smoothing my hair. I look at the window, where it's still dark out, and the clock, where it reads 5:30.
   "You sleep well?" Noen asks.
   I smile. "Yeah." I haven't slept that long or that well in a very long time. "You?"
   He nods. "Yeah." He yawns loudly. "I better get going."
   "Okay." He hops out of bed, getting his phone and shoes on the way out. He pulls the door open but stops.
   "Check your phone." Noen smiles and closes the door.
   What? I think. I roll over to the nightstand and click my phone on. I see a new text.

Noen
You're beautiful :) sleep well
Read 5:31 a.m.

   I blush at his text. I set an alarm for 6, plug my phone in, and roll back over.
   When I wake to my alarm later, I feel good about today. We have a Lights Out event today.
   I get out of bed and immediately take a shower. Then I brush my teeth and dry my hair the rest of the way. I see I got a new text from Noen.

Noen
Morning pretty ;)

Brooke
Good morning Noen

Noen
How's u

Brooke
Fine how's u

Noen
Fine bout to get ready for today

Brooke
Same see you later

Noen
See ya

   I look through my suitcase and duffel, pulling out my outfit for today. It's a tan spaghetti strap bodysuit, black ripped jeans, blue and white striped men's shirt, and black Converse. I get dressed and leave the shirt open. I don't do makeup, just brush my hair and put my glasses on. I slip my phone into my pocket.

At the event...
"Hey Brooke," Noen says as he comes to stand next to me.
"Hi."
"You look cute today," he says with a grin.
"You don't look so bad yourself." He is wearing ripped black jeans and a Hawaiian shirt with a few buttons open.
"Thanks," he says.
"Time to start," a manager calls out.
"Bye," Noen says as he heads off.
"Bye."

After the event...
I quickly make my way back to my hotel room. The event was just terrible. To start it off, there was a large group of girls that took up a half hour, and they just kept telling me how fat I was or how ugly I was, that I wasn't good enough, that I should quite the tour and Tik Tok. I could barely do the event after it. Everyone was kind of dull after that, none of the crazy fans I'm always excited to meet. Then there was a group of four guys who just-ugh. It was so hard trying to take a picture with them where they weren't touching me like that. There were a few more people after that, but then the event was over.
So I'm speeding into my hotel room, slamming the door behind me. But when I don't hear it slam, I turn and see Noen closing the door gently.
"What happened? I can tell something is wrong. You're taking your anger out on a door," he says. I can tell he's upset about it, but trying not to show it.
"I just-there was this group-" I begin.
"That obnoxious group of teenage girls that was first or the rowdy and horny teenage boys at the end?" he asks.
"Both?" I ask. It comes out as a squeak.
"What did they do?" He sounds concerned.
"Those girls just kept saying things-"
"What things? I need to know so I can take care of this." Noen looks very stern when saying this. It's rather intimidating.
"Just calling me fat and ugly and saying I should quit Tik Tok and the tour because I'm not good enough. Nothing much. They just took awhile," I mutter and look at the very interesting carpet.
"And what about those guys?" he asks. I shake my head, still looking at the carpet.
Noen POV
"What did they do, Brooke?" I walk closer to her and hold her shoulders. She looks up at me with tear-filled eyes and I'm pretty sure my heart breaks in half. "Brooke?"
"They just kept touching me. They wouldn't stop, and I didn't know what to do." She's shaking in my hands and crying hard. I reach up with one hand, wipe her tears with my thumb, and pull her into my chest for a hug. She starts sobbing and her knees buckle like she can't hold herself up, like she's breaking.
"I'm going to take care of it, okay? I'll make sure this doesn't happen again." She nods. I rub her back in circles as I hear her trying to regain her breath.
"I'm sorry. I'm such a wreck right now and I'm getting your shirt wet and I'm sorry..."
"Take as long as you need."
She stands up, somewhat regaining her composure. "I'm sorry."
"You don't need to be. Are you better?" Brooke nods. "Okay. I'm going to go find some of the managers now. You going to be okay?"
"Yeah. Thank you." She looks up at me. "Really, thanks."
"No problem."

Later...
I walk out of the elevator after talking with some managers about what happened, and they said they would take care of it.
"Where you going?" I turn around to see Payton behind me.
"Gotta talk to Brooke about something." I lean against the wall next to her door.
"Okay. They're talking about ordering dinner soon."
"Okay." Payton walks back into his room, and I knock on Brooke's door.
"Hey," she whispers as she opens the door.
"Hi." She looks down at the area between our shoes, scratches her head, and looks back up. I'm staring at her the whole time because, well, she's beautiful. I blush when she smiles at me.
   "I-uhm..."
   "Can I kiss you?" I blurt out. Please say yes please say yes please say-
   My thoughts are cut off when her lips press up against mine. She pulls back quickly and gets off her tip-toes.
   "Yes." She smiles. I smile, too, reaching my hand out to hold her cheek. I brush some hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. Gotta make it the perfect kiss. Then I lean down and press my mouth to hers.

(A/N this is over 1500 words so I'll be doing a part three!)