Oneshot•Payton Moormeier•Hold You Tight Part 2

Emery POV
   Payton comes back down a half an hour later, hair still damp. He smiles at me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Well aren't you happy!" I laugh at him.
"I get to go get Chick-Fil-A with my girl! What could make me happier?" he asks.
"Hmm, don't know. Sounds pretty good to me."
We leave to go get our food. When we get there, we sit outside with it. Payton puts his hand on my thigh.
"So, babe, what's going on?"
   I sigh. "I'm just so nervous all the time. I don't know what about, I don't know why. I just have so much anxiety, and it makes it hard to sleep." I give a little shrug and look back up at him. "And just stress. I'm stressed out all the time."
He looks at our intertwined hands for a long while, breathing slowly. I can tell he's thinking. "Is there something specific that stresses you? That makes you nervous?"
   "It just feels like my parents expect a lot from me. My grades, I understand. But then there's how I act, even when it's just us three, and what I wear and say and do and even how I look. They don't like how I look. They just put so much pressure on me." I bury my face in my hands. Payton moves his chair closer to mine and leans over, hugging me and rubbing my back.
   "I'm sorry they do that to you. I'm really sorry, baby." He kisses the top of my head gently. "I love you, I love how you look. Your grades are outstanding. You treat everyone with so much love and respect. You always say the right things to make me feel better. You're just amazing, okay? I love you. You shouldn't have to be pressured by anyone."
   I wrap my arms around him and tuck my head against his chest, breathing in his scent. "Yeah. Yeah." I look up at him, and he smiles sadly before kissing my forehead.
   "You wanna go back to my place and just chill for a while?" he asks. I smile and nod. "Okay. Let's go."
   We leave, heading over to his house. We get there after a short drive and head upstairs, cuddling in his bed with some movie playing.
"I love you, Emery. 'M love you very much," he mumbles, kissing down my neck. I give a little laugh and move my head so Payton has more access to my neck. I can feel him smile as he starts sucking on my neck harder.
   "That feels nice, Payton." I pull away and he frowns, but I smile, turning around so I'm facing him and sitting on his lap. I pull him closer and start kissing him.
   "Babe," he whispers, flipping us over so that he's on top of me. I laugh as he kisses down my neck. "I'm gonna hold you tight all night." He smirks at me, and I laugh again.
   "Oh, I love you, Payton."