Oneshot•Sam Hurley•Styles

Summary: Kalyn and Sam were singing along to Harry Styles at night when they both fall onto her bed, exhausted.

Kalyn POV
   "I'd walk through fire for you!" I scream.
   "Just let me adore you!" Sam screams back to me. We both start laughing so hard that we miss the last line of the song. The music stops and I flop onto my bed, exhausted. Sam falls down next to me, his laughter dying down.
   "I'm tired," I murmur as I pull the covers up over me, effectively covering Sam at the same time. I roll over, now facing away from him.
   "Me, too," Sam mumbles. I'm already half asleep when he says it. "Gotta get home before I can sleep."
   "You can stay here if you want," I say quietly. "There's enough room in the bed for two."
   "Oh. Okay. Uhm, thanks." I hear him scratching something and fabric rustling. I turn my head so I can see him in my peripheral vision.
   "What are you doing?" I whisper.
   "Uhm, I normally don't sleep with a shirt on," he replies quietly.
   "Then take your shirt off." I roll my head back over and snuggle farther down into the sheets and blankets. After a few minutes of sleeping, I start getting warm, so I slip my leggings off and kick them out onto the floor. I close my eyes again and fall back asleep, wiggling around until I get comfortable.
   "Kalyn?" I hear Sam whisper after a couple of minutes. I roll my head to the side.
   "What?" I whisper back. I feel him bristling up against my back.
   "What happened to your leggings?"
   "I took them off. Why?" I ask, rolling my head back over and preparing to go back to sleep.
   "I was just wondering." I feel his hands touching the side of my hip as he stretches his arms out with a yawn. The tips of his fingers move my shirt up, and you can see the side of my lacy underwear now.
   Then, Sam bristles again. "Kalyn, do you always wear those?"
   "Sometimes," I whisper back, wiggling around in the bed to try and get comfortable. Sam's hand grips my waist, stopping me. "Sam, what are you doing?"
   "Can you stop that?"
   "Stop what?" I mumble.
   "Wiggling around like that. It's...becoming an issue," Sam replies.
   "What do you mean an issue?" I ask, wiggling again to try and get comfortable with his hand still gripping my waist.
   "Kalyn, I'm having an issue," he groans, pulling me back against him. I feel his length pressed against my back now.
   "Oh," I state. "That kind of issue."
   "Kalyn," he groans quietly, pressing his head against the back of my neck.
   "What are you going to do about that issue?" I ask him.
   "Kalyn, what do you mean?" Sam mutters lowly.
   "Do you need help with your issue?" my tired self is stupid enough to ask. I'm really more open when I'm asleep.
   "Kalyn, will you help me with this?" Sam whispers against my ear, a hand coming up to tuck the hair behind my ear as the other wraps around my waist and pulls me tighter against him.
   "Yeah," I reply quietly, cheeks flushed.
   I feel Sam's breath against my neck as he nibbles on my ear lobe, then starts to kiss and suck his way down the back of my neck. His hands roam around my front, making my heart beat wildly.
   "Sam?" I whisper as he kisses the back of my neck.
   "Yeah?"
   "This is good. This is really good," I tell him. He pauses, barely pulling away from my neck.
   "Yeah?"
   "Yeah."
   Sam flips me over and crawls on top of me, starting to kiss down the front of my neck as he props himself on his elbows. I feel breathless below him.
   "Is everything alright, Kalyn?" he murmurs against my skin.
   "Kiss me, Sam. Please." I look at him as he comes up to my face and leans in close.
   "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod quickly, locking eyes with him. He holds eye contact for a few seconds before closing his eyes and pressing his mouth against mine, kissing me slowly and softly.